The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Character lounge. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm

"Seventy-eight... one... zero! Ready or not, here I come!" Oraclai called out,and took a glance around/ His first geuss was behind the TV. He out the cup on the floor and padded over to the spot behind the Tv."Nobody here..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:59 am

Ralphy smiled from his hiding spot behind the couch supressing a giggle and hoping he wouldn't be found. At least not too soon.

Kako smiled. "Oh you can get out the milk while I get out the bottles, muggs, and sippy cups." Kako told her as she opened up the cabinet and started to get out said items.

Lig smiled as he was lifted up out of the tub and had his head furr rubbed. "Hehe fankees Zena." Lig told her and just smiled shaking his head at the silly lil squirrel talking about the potty not knowing how much better diapees were.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Berto now started jumping around with his towel,
"I am potty-mon! Here me tinkle!"
He said jumping off the toilet dramaticly landing on the swollen diaper he had worn into the tub which quickly exploded sending diaper crystals all over the place. (just to be clear it was clean)

"oopsy, ooooh looks like snow!"
he said looking about
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Zee-Zee squeaks "Yay! Stomp the diapie!" and jumps on the remains of the stomped diaper too.

Zena smiles and shakes her head. "Calm down, boys, try not to make too big a mess of the bathroom..." she says, rubbing Lig's tummy fur dry. "Now let's get you all into new diapers or trainers, whichever you want, and then you can go destroy the playroom while I clean up in here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Eliwood's ears perk up as he hears Zena's last sentence.
"I hope you didn't mean that, miss Squirrel. I'm known for being, um, a pyro- um... I fowgot the word, but it has fomething to do wif setting things on fire." He says with a playful grin on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Rory gets off the couch and goes and looks for a good hiding place.

No one notice he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Salem takes a step into the lounge and wonders whats going on, blushing slightly as he notices his diaper sagging a bit from being used all day. "Umm. Hi" he stammers, glancing at the group of people standing off to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Lig giggled and shook his head. "Diapee for me Please Auntie Zena. Nice thick and crinkly." Lig smiled proudly. "You guys can keep your trainers and potty. I dun need em." Lig told ZeeZee and Berto.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Berto bounce off the exploded diaper and ran up to Zena,
"Yay I gonna be a big digimon.... maybe"
he said blushing and cuddling his towel
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:29 pm

(am I going insane, or are there posts missing? I know I responded to a post by a newtwo character.... and they no longer exist....)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 pm

(The person may have deleted the post themself.)
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Lig wrote:
(The person may have deleted the post themself.)

(My post with it???)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:09 pm

(Ah no. But a mod may have accidentally or it may have just been a server hickup. Happens now and again.)
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm

(Well then.. I'm still waiting for someone to notice/greet me then. *sighs*)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 pm

"Hello there. You must be new here little guy. I'm Warren." Said a Liger looking like Lig only with darker furr and a full lion's mane as he walked over to Salem.

(Well I'll respond then and hopefully we can get the ball rolling on this RP.)
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 am

*shuffles nervously and holds out his paw for the liger to shake. "Hi... I'm Salem" he says, his diaper bulging out a little bit more as he wets it subconsciously*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 am

Nick looks around crouching behind the couch as he sees Salem come in, raising an eyebrow as he hides.

Rai stands up and walks into the bathroom, looking around and shaking his head."Its a mess in here. Zena I'll handle clean up after everybody is done. Now do you need help?" He asks as he looks around the bathroom and picks up Lig."You need a diaper bud."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Rory found a hiding place and hid from the adults.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:15 pm

"Nice to meet you Salem. I'm Warren." Warren smiled warmly as he knelt down and shook Salem's hand. "Welcome to the lounge. There's toys scattered about and the TV over there. If you need anything just ask me or one of the other caretakers. We don't mind fetching something for a cub to drink or snack on or cuddle with and we're all experts at the art of changing a diaper."

Lig giggled and nodded as he was picked up. "Uh Huh! Diapee time! Don't wanna make a puddle on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 pm

*shakes warrens paw and wags his tail slightly* I'm not a cub anymore! *he says, holding up his paw*. I'm five!
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Rai smiles and nods as he nuzzles Lig and carries him over to the changing table as he begins powdering the young hybrid with a soft smile."Good thing, we certainly wouldn't want that." He says laying a thick diaper under him
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 pm

"Oh five huh. That makes you a big cub. I bet you've got some big cub designs on your Pawpers." Warren smiled shaking Salem's paw and ruffled his head furr.

"Nopers. Puddles on the floor aren't good." Lig nodded and purred softly as he was being powdered by right he then grinned as the thick crinkly diaper was slid into place. "Ah fresh diapee time."
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:17 pm

"Ria guess what! guess what!"
Berto said drying off at last and then bouncing up to the mewtwo and shaking his tail to get attention
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Rory sneaks from his hiding place and went outside to look for another hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Falls from the ceiling and lands on his head "Owww my head" rubbing the spot he landed on tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next