The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Character lounge. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 am

Marcus sees a few bubbles come up from the tub and tries to pop some, making sure no one gets hit in the eye by mistake. "A-buwws!" he said as he reaches for some, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Zee-Zee pouts "Awww, but my fur's always nice and fluffy anyways..." but gets some shampoo on his paws and scrubs his headfur. "Owwww! It got in my eyes!" he whines.

Zena smiles at Oraclai and says "Sure thing, sweetie! Nearly done here..." she wipes Chimour gently, sprinkles some baby powder and tapes his new diaper snugly in place. "That's a good little bat," she coos. "All done!"
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Sai shakes his head at Ri and shrugs." Nothin really I just got a weird sense when I looked over at him." he said with a swish of his tail and grabbed for the first bottle of shampoo he could find, lavender and began to lather himself up with it, being careful not to get any in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Oraclai holds his hands up in the air. "Yay! Chocolate!
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm

"Tanks Zena!". Chimour said giggling happily as he smiled up at Zena before getting off of the changing table, and using this wings to hover safely down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:58 am

Zena smiles and takes Chimour's and Oraclai's paws, leading them back to the kitchen, where she pours Oraclai a cup of hot chocolate and hands Chimour his half-drunk cup back. "Enjoy, darlings!" she says.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:25 am

"Tanks". Chimour said smiling warmly as he started to pick up from where he left off, and began drinking his hot chocolate carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:01 am

'What's happening to me?' Eliwood thinks as he lets the hot water rinse his scales. 'It has been several years since I bathed, let alone with somefur else... Not that I like to take a shower either, being a fire dragon after all. Confusion makes sense again...'
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:14 pm

(Ok I'm gonna hop back into this with two new characters.

Name: Kako Myhamoto
Training Level: Potty Trained
Appearance: The girl in this pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3303225
Bio: Kako is the daugher of Yashida Myhamoto. Owner of a large company that makes all sorts of electronics and is expanding into cybernetics. Kako herself is very kind and caring and smart. She loves cubs of all ages and taking care of them.

Name: Ralphy Myhamoto
Appearance: The boy in the pic above only he's currently wearing shorts.
Bio: Ralphy is Kako's lil bro. He's a smart and nice kid if a bit mischievous now and again. Ralphy here had a liking for diapers and well his sis finding this out sort of helped him get what he wanted by using a hypnosis track on him at night. His normal bed wetting quickly turned into day time wetting and then messing and has resulted in him being back in diapers. He's still getting used to it but he does like it.

Kako smiled as she walked into the lounge with Ralphy right beside her holding her hand. "Hello." She said with a smile as she looked around. "Hey." Ralphy said looking around as well.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Rory looks up and see two new faces,he wonders who they are.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:32 am

Rai smiles at Zena as he begins bottle feeding kin some choclolate milk and looks up as the pair of pandas walk in.

Nick gives rory a gentle push."go on go say hi."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 am

Marcus, still playing in the tub, coos a lot as he gently splashes around.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am

Rory looks up at Nick.

"What they no like me?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 pm

"Hello there. I"m Kako. Brought my lil bro here to relax and I came myself to help out." Kako smiled to Nick.

Ralphy scampered over to Rory. "Hi there. I'm Ralphy what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Rory looks at Ralphy,but stayed close to Nick.

''I'm Rory,who are you?"
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Berto kept washing his various body parts and was happily splashing and swimming and thinking about the floating candy bar.

But suddenly berto felt a little funny from the pizza he had eaten and a then he realized he had to go to the bathroom and this was no eatable treat.

"meep I think I gotta get something"

He said swiming to the edge of the tub and running over to the toilet and sitting on it like a big boy.

"phewww just in time"
he said looking back at the tub with lig, zee-zee and the other cubs,
"Hee hee I wet potty like a big boy!"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Marcus remains sitting around in the tub splashing the warm water around him. Then, he was reaching for Ninetales.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Zee-Zee giggles and claps his paws, splashing water around the room. "Yay Berto! You went potty! Berto's a big boy, just like me! Cause I can do that too, you know! In fact, maybe I gotta go right now..." he chatters. He climbs out of the tub, splashes down onto the floor, shakes some of the water out of his tail and toddles over to the toilet. "My turn! Potty time!" he squeaks.

Zena smiles at the newcomers, and says "Hello there, new friends. Welcome to the Lounge! Would you like some cocoa?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm

"Hehe I just said silly. I'm Ralphy." Ralphy told Rory with a giggle.

Kako smiled. "Thanks OH I'm Kako by the way. OH and Coco sounds great. Want a hand with it?" She asked Zena.

Lig meanwhile shook his head in the tub. "Hehe silly potty heads. Diapees are the bestest!" Lig giggled in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 pm

"Hi there Kako, and Wawphy". Chimour said smiling warmly as he waved over to Kako, and Ralphy cutely when he heard their names.
It was around this point when a black, and white spotted female rabbit fur garbed in a pink skirt, a pink t, a white jacket, pink socks, white tennis shoes, and a big fluffy disposible diaper which poked out a little underneath her skirt began to timidly knock on the front door outside.
"I hope no one picks on me here...". Jessica said quietly to herself while blushing a little as she continued knocking since she knew a five year old like her should be potty trained, and out of diapers by now, but she wasn't.

Last edited by Chimour on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : For improvement in how it reads, and also to give Jessica's age, and name out.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:14 am

Rory smiles at Ralphy.

"You new here."
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm

"Yeay I'ma big digimon!"
he said bouncing on the toilet as zee-zee went to his potty

"maybe I should try trainers?"

he thought pondering about being a big boy at the den
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Zena nods and smiles "Thanks, Kako, that'd be a great help. Let me just go answer the door... Hello there, honey, welcome to the Den!" she says, smiling down at Jessica.

Zee-Zee sits on his potty chair and looks up at the tub, sticking his tongue out at Lig. "Potty boys are the bestest! Berto's gonna wear trainers and be a big boy just like me!"

He looks down between his legs into the potty, realising he didn't really need to go at all, and wondering if he'll drip enough from his wet fur to make it look like he did.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:20 pm

"OH I there Chimour." Kako smiled and waved to him and opened the door. "Hello there. OH and it's no problem Zena I like to help."

"Uh Huh I'm new here." Ralphy nodded and saw Chimour. "Hehe Hey Chimour!" He grinned and scampered over to his bat friend.

"Nuh Uh ZeeZee! Diapees is da bestest! Ya don't have ta be uncomfy holding it and you can just go and change when you want. Plus they're comfy and soft and make a nice crinkly sound and you know you like em!" Lig said with a giggle listing diaper advantages.

Last edited by Lig on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Eliwood puts his hands in his neck and leans backward into a relaxing position, enjoying the warmth of the tub and trying to ignore the apparently ever on-going potty/diaper-war between a liger and a squirrel.
'There ain't ever going to be an end to that quarrel.' He thinks to himself. 'Good thing I can read minds a little; it gives me one thing less to ponder about.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next