The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Character lounge. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Rory watched as Ralphy goes to Chimour.

Then he sees Kako talking to Zena.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm

"Hey Walphy!". Chimour said smiling happily as he pulled Ralphy into a hug.
"Hey... Uhm... I was told I'd be more welcome here at the den, and so I came over, but I'm really shy so don't mind me of I say blush, or most of time rather not talk to anyone...". Jessica said blushing a little as she stared down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 pm

"Fanks" Oraclai said to Zena, before hugging her leg. Then he took the bottle and began drinking it without any seemingly problems. Without turning around, he said "Hewo Walphy."
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Zena pats Oraclai's head and says "That's a good cub," with a warm smile, before turning back to Jessica and saying "It's okay, sweetie, you can be as quiet as you like here. But everybody here would love to get to know you!"

Zee-Zee giggles and shakes his head firmly. "No I don't! I like my big-boy pull-ups, because I'm a big squirrel and I'm really clever for my age and I don't need diapies any more! See!" he squeaks, standing up and pointing to the few drops of water in the potty chair.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:12 pm

"yeay"
berto said clapping then getting back into the tub
"but first I need to get alllll cleaned up first"
he said snking back into the warm water and lathering his finnel bits waiting for ninetails
(aka riouls computer to run again Wink )
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:24 pm

"Well okay, but I just hope that nobody's mean to me...". Jessica said shyly still as she looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:25 am

Ralphy hugged Chimour back with a big grin on his face and then leaned back. "Nice to see you here. So what should we play?"

"Oh don't worry I don't think anyone will mind you being quite." Kako told Jessica as they walked. "At any rate it's nice to have another set of hands. Me and Zena were gonna have some coco you wanna join us?"
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 am

"How about tag?". Chimour asked smiling eager to begin playing with his buddy.
"O-okay". Jessica said brightening up a little her diaper crinkling as she walked over to Kako, and grabbed her hand.

Last edited by Chimour on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am

"Oh! Oh! Tag! Can I play?" Oraclai eagerly asked the two, finishing his Hot Chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm

"Sure I'm okay with that". Chimour said smiling warmly as he stood there.
"How about you Wawphy? Is it okay if he joins us?". Chimour asked as he began stretching some.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:41 pm

"Sure it's fine with me." Ralphy nodded with a grin. "Now we just need to decide who's gonnna be it first."

Kako smiled taking Jessica's hand and heard a familiar sound. She made a mental note of it for later. "Come on then lets go get it started."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:36 pm

"Well I nominate Owacwai for being it first!". Chimour said giggling.
"What do you think Wawphy?". Chimour asked smiling.
"Okay". Jessica said shyly as she held Kako's hand, walking off with her towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Nick looks up, having been lounging around like a mobile pillow as he smiles at the collection of cubs as he says in a soft rumbling voice."If ya like I could be it first. Might be hard for me to find you guys."

Rai hums softly as he Burps kin and then lays the lil fox down on his tummy on a pillow."There ya go lil guy"
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:02 pm

"fouw.... Thwee...." Oraclai said, not knowing that he wasn't it yet.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 am

Rory goes and climbs on the couch and watched everybody.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:10 pm

"Sure he can be it. Works for me." Ralphy nodded not yet aware that Oraclai had started to count already.
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:01 pm

"two.... onehundwed...." he incorctly continued, not yet aware of Ralphy's lack of awareness.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:27 pm

berto kept swiminning around in a circle and having lots of fun finnely getting all cleaned up and ready to dry off.

"I made my dissision, I wanna try to be a big boy digimon!"
he said standing up and going towards the towels
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Zena smiles at Kako and Jessica and says "Thanks for the help, girls!" with a smile. "I'll just go and help the cubs out of the bath, they'll be ready to get dry and have their cocoa by now..."

Zee-Zee giggles and claps his paws, toddling over to get a towel too. "Yay! Berto's gonna be a big boy just like me! Mommy'll help you, she's good at helping cubs learn to go potty! Except I can do it all by myself, mostly, because I'm so big and clever for my age..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"Well I'll stick with my diapees thank you very much." Lig said giving a nod and crossing his arms near the edge of the tub ready to get out.

Ralphy then heard the counting and giggled and scampered off and hid behind the couch trying to keep quite.

"Alright then Zena I'll go get the coco started." Kako nodded and walked into the kitchen and started to make some for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Rory watched eveerybody play tag together.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 am

Nick shrugs and chuckles as he sees Orcalai count and gets up, sneaking off with surprising stealth for such a big guy
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Jessica had followed Kako into the kitchen wanting to be of some help by helping Kako with the hot cocoa.
"Okay Kako what can I do to help?". Jessica asked as she stood there next to her in the kitchen.
Chimour giggled, and shrugged it off as he looked all around before spotting the changing table which he quietly made his way over to prior to hiding behind it giggling as he did so.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Berto gets up on the side of the tub and starts getting the towel,
"yeay I can wait to show the other cubs, I bet they will be really surprised!"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Zena comes into the bathroom and says "Careful, sweetie, you don't want to fall out of the tub. It's much less fun than falling in!"

She lifts Berto down to the floor and wraps a towel around him, then picks Lig out of the tub and wraps him snugly in another towel, ruffling his headfur. "There you go, sweetie," she smiles.

Zee-Zee runs to give his mommy a damp cuddle, and chirps "Mommy, Mommy, Berto went potty and he's gonna be a big boy now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next