The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Mansion

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Baby Eevee
Lig
Tykari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

The Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Berto hears a screem echoing farther in the house with his cat skunk ears
"that can't be good
call it off I will go see what that was" he said running off down the dark hall way as even if the power was on the hall switch was not
opening his backpack to find his flash light he vanished into the darkness

"AAAAHHHHHH" he yelled as in the pitch black more of the tenticals sprang from around the corner and snactched him leaving only his back pack minus his lab coat which was the first thing in his pack and the only thing he had a chance to grab

This left kari alone in the dark house her only clue being a scream in the dark
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:40 pm

the tentacles quickle diapered its victims and ijected them with a serum that woulkd make them into kids, Lig would be the oldest of the kids,4, and need diapers like the others. Roy and betro were 3 and needed diapers. while haxer was made to eb two.

Kari slwoly advances thru the dark hallways making her way to where she heasrd the scream froim, her flare pistol in her hnads "lets hope it isnt soe wild creature" she says to herself knowing that a flare psitol wont affect animals but can help melt metalic objects

A older horse girl and a dog girl soon walk into the house, there names were Ryu and Summer. Summer was the dog girl and lover to Ryu who was the owner of the house. They had noticedc the vechiles outside so they make their way to the room that the new cubs would soon be in, to see what their robitic system had caught this time.

The robotic arms come in and take each of the kids one at a time and attach colalrs around their necks and set them in cribs in tee shirt over diapers, pink for girls and blue for guys. It also straps pacifers into their mouths to prevent them from talking or trying to help others escape. The pacifers where actually feeder gags conected to an iv bag full of formula and milk that wpuld slowly be released into each persons mouth.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:08 pm

(and I'm completely lost)

Neptune is pacing outside the large house, his friends had told him to wait at. He'd been a bit late and was worried.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:11 pm

nep go on in and walk around, i wll have the robot brab you at one point))
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Neptune finally got over himself, and took a deep breath. "Well, now or never." He pushed open the front door and walked into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:16 pm

the house was more modern and up kept on the inside, he could hear the familiar sounds of kari breathing just down the steps
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:18 pm

Neptune grinned happily and slid down the stair banister. "Hi guys!" He called, looking arround.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm

he had landed on top of kari who was pushing against him "nep i am not a pillow so get off of me" she pratically yells trying to move
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:26 pm

(Hey Guys SLOW DOWN. Would ya geese. I go away for an hour or so and nearly get lost.)

Spencer looked around the room and got dizzy again as his body continued to regress. He eventually passed out once more and kept on regressing until he was a hatchling no more then 2. At which point the mansion's systems re diapered him and placed him in a crib in a nursery.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Neptune blushed, "Sorry Kari!" He quicklyy got off of her and helped her up.

(Sorry, I've been away so much, trying to catch up.)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:44 pm

soon she stands up and taskes his hand "come with me, i heard someone scream so lets go check it out" she says walking in the direction of the scream in order to find out what was happening to the others
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:32 am

Rory wakes up and wonders what happen to him.He look down and sees he's wearing nothing but a diaper and was now shorter and says,"Who diapered me?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 am

The robotic arms check roreys diaper and change it noticing it very wet before setting him back down
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Rory tries to get free from the robotic arms.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:34 pm

when roy was about 2 the arms move him into the nrushery with the others
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Rory gave up trying to escape and starting crying.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:27 pm

After a lil while Spencer woke up in the nursery looking around. Realizing he was in a crib. When he looked down at himself he noticed he was not more then a hatchling. "Wha happen?" He said and gasped at his new higher voice. "I a hatchling!" He said fluffy feathers puffing out as he did.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:34 pm

Rory started to whine.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:41 pm

soon enough kari trips up after vering off from nep and falls down, going unconcious and the riobotic arms move her into the play room and diaper her just as Rennas and Summer walk inot the room.
"my my we have aot of new cubs and some still becoming cubs" Summer says eyeing kari and a few of the others as Rennas walks down to hall and peeks into the nurshery.
the robitc arms pacify roy and rock him gently and rock Spencer, trying to get the 2 cubs to go to sleep. The only one not changed was neptune.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:55 pm

berto twitched as he began to hear Rory cry and sat up still clutching his lab coat which the machines must not have seen as a threat or potential tool

"where am I?.." he said grogaly
"oh great I must have sprayed, something stinks... wait thats not the smell of spray that the smell of"
Berto imediantly bolted up realizing he had messed himself
"oh no I.. wait? whats going on?"
he said looking down and seeing he was now very short and wearing only a blue t-shirt and a yellowed and messy diaper.

Berto was now thouroghly confused,
the only thing he knew was that his friend Rory was crying
"Im coming Rory" He said puting on his lab coat now looking like a kid playing doctor then a scientist as he started at the bars of his crib
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:10 pm

the robotic arms changed his diaper and rocked him back to lseep giving him a plushy to cuddle "now be a good kit" therobotic voice says and the girls watch form a short distance away, "they are very cute arent they hun" summer asks to rennas, lenaing her head on rennas's shoulder "yes they are my love, we will need to introduce ourselves to them once all of them have been brought in here and been handled apropriatly" rennas says rubbing her mate's head gently
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:24 pm

haxer: I cant believe im a cub. When i get outta hewe those buwwies awe so busted. "Sure you're just scawed" they said. "Bet you can't stay in that spooky mansion for 10 minutes" they said. Cant believe im in a crib. Gotta stop talking to myself mom said.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:32 pm

Spencer squirmed in the robot arms grasp. "Wet Me go!" He shouted trying fruitlessly to escape them. "Why I a lil hatchwing again? Make mes big boy again mean..mean..." Spencer then started to cry his new toddler emotions getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:02 am

the girls walk over to Spencer and pick him up, holding a bottle to his lips and rock him "just calm down lil cubby eveything will be explained in time" the robot arms had pacified hacxer so he could compalin, rennas softly strokes the face-fur of kari smiling down at her "I am suprised such a girl like her could even become friends with people like you, she use to be so self centered and not wanting any help" she says softly
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:46 am

I'll join:

Name: Ire
Species: Wolf
Appearance: A black wolf with some other distinguishing physical features.
Ire is the sort of troublemaker who likes to make sure his actions remain undetected until it's too late. What he most hates is being controlled by someone.

Ire spots the mansion, stops and looks at it. Having too much free time, he decides to sneak in. He sees an open window, climbs it making sure nobody saw him, and enters. He then walks silently through a long corridor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next