The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Ski meeps as she gets up and got in a defencive stance. "t-they heard me..." she backed away from the door a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Sover nodded and approached the door keeping quite. He crouched down and muttered something in elvish and his rapier started to glow faintly blue as he prepared to fight if need be. He concentrated and expanded his minds reach and now new for certain someone was outside the room. Sover silently used his mental abilities to talk to the Arlin and Zeke. 'Theres a girl outside the door. Armed. More then that I can't sense. But there's something else about her. A presence in her mind. It feels familiar but I can't quite place it.'
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Zeke blinked in confusion, not knowing what to make of the presence but nodded and grasped the doorhandle. "Let's go..." he hissed softly, then wrenched the door open and advanced on the woman. "A ssspy, hmm? How quaint...what, you got a knife or something? Hmm? C'mon, what's your story?" he asked. In a few quick strides he was arm's length away, then held the tip of his knife to her throat, the other hand on the handle of his shortsword. "I hate spiesss..."

[if this was a little cheap or quick, tell me and I'll change it]
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Arlin held his dagger at the ready, he would get to his sword eventually but he knew full well while he was reserving it he may very well be killed. “He got a good look at the spy and was a tad alamed. “She’s an elf, and she’s been around for quite sometime.” Arlin said as he advanced a little. “Other races might not see it, but I know an elf that’s been around more then a century, be carful, she could have all manner of skills being on the plane for that long.” Arlin said with a slightly worried look, wondering what this woman was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 am

she meeped and used a spell to send zeke backwards from her. only the recoil from the spell caused her to stumble back only problem was the only thing behind her were the stairs and she went tumbling down. she whimpered at the bottom. "i-im going to die... either the hero's are going to kill me or my boss will." she whimpered struggling to get on her own too feet. she pushed herself up with her hands off the floor but slumped back down.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:04 am

Sover ducked as th force spell was used and then dashed to the stairs. Seeing the elf girl at the bottom he promptly jumped down and pinned he to the floor. "Hey Arlin. You were saying something about century lived elves being skilled?" Sover shouted up to them and held his Rapier close to her throat. "OK wrench. Who the hell are you and what are you doing here? If you lie to me I'll take your head off or do worse to you."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm

The tiefling flew back a few feet from the spell, crashing into the door with a groan. He got up and shook himself off, looking more annoyed than harmed at the time. He heard the elf go down the stairs and slowly descended, dirk in one hand and his shortsword in the other. "You've got some fight in you girl...I like that." he said with a wicked smile. "Hey Arlin, get down here before we carve her up!" he called with a laugh. "Ssso, ssspy...fancy seeing you again, hmm?" he said, turning his glowing ruby eyes on the girl and knelt down.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:24 am

“Jeez, can I not get a moment peace?” Arlin said grabbing his sword and leaping from the stairs railing without a word. “Well….. She certainly has the look…. She could be lazy, or have been sleeping for a very, very long time; it could be any number of things.” Arlin said with a shrug, sword in hand. “I would get to talking, my friends don’t nearly seem like the patient types…” Arlin said with a grin, point his blade tip at the elf.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:10 pm

"p-please don't kill me... i-i was sent by my master to kill you but once i leard you were... like me i decided not to and... sence i decided that hes going to send others to kill me..." she says with a light whimper. "he took me in after my family was killed and has forced me to take up being an assasin. i never wanted to be an assasin..." she sighed."i was spying on you to get a better grasp of what you guys were like. you werent quite what i expected at first but this... was mostly what i expected. hostile behavior." she sighed laying there on the floor. "he wanted me to call him dad but i never would... he killed my parents i know..." she gritted her teeth at the thought of her master. "but... i have to do what he says because... if i don't he makes my head and ears hurt... i just don't want to die..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:02 pm

"Ah so someone's pressured you into this eh? Well I won't kill you. Judgeing from what I've seen your not too big a threat. Least after I do my thing. " Sover told her and placed a hand on her head. "Yes. I can sense a bit of his presence within your mind. Not enough to control it. But enough to hurt you. Hmmmmm there's something familiar in his feel. I can't place it." told her. "A moment......it's done. He'll no longer trouble your mind." Sover said getting up off of her. "As for us reacting with violence. Well we all come from not so pleasant backgrounds. It's Only to be expected that we would choose to be caughtious and dispatch a potential threat. Which you no longer are anymore."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 am

The tiefling spat a bit as he stood up and put his blade away. "Ssscared little girl...next time, don't tosssss me into a door. You're lucky your whimpering amussed me or I'dve returned the favor." He was a little grumpy after she slightly bruised his shoulder by sending him backwards into the door. He'd get over it soon enough. "And what do you mean 'like uss'? Explain..." He gave her a sharp look, being quick enough to have a knife in hand before she could run too far and that gave him an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 pm

(I’m very sorry for taking so long… )

“Well…. I can’t say I fully trust you…. Call it a distain for the elders, detached old fools…. But if they can give you the benefit of the doubt I suppose I can as well….” Arlin said giving a glance to the other residents of the Inn fiving them a nervous smirk. “Well perhaps we should retire back to the room before we attract more attention?” Arlin said with a smile as he glanced at the stairs
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:42 am

she blinked at the elders comment and looked at herself. "h-huh? distain for elders..." she blinks a bit. "er... i wouldn't say i m an elder per say... I've heard of much older elves. and i mean much... i always thought i was well.... a child.." she twiddles her fingers a bit with a blush. "b-but i can be a capable ally. the reason i feel I'm sort of a child is cus... i thought all mostly adult elves were older then 400." she blushes a bit more standing up. "er.... what i man by like you is..." she starts blushing a deep red. "i.... need a change..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 am

"Um I don't know who taught you anything about Elvins but like Drow they're considered adults at age a hundred. Unless your not pure blooded elf or had your aging process altered by some means." Sover told her looking down at her. He then heard her tell her say she needed a change. "Wait? You mean you? Wear too? Geeze. Now I know this is just one big cosmic joke. Some diety out there must be laughing it's head off at this moment."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:51 am

((i need to ask a few things. im sure this isnt like regular dnd. cus in the current rule books i have elves become adults at around 400.))
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 pm

The tiefling sniffed for a bit and hissed for a moment. "Big joke indeed...but how can we trusst you, mmm girly? I sstill don't, I'll tell ye that, but if the otherss can I'll let you be for now." He turned to the others, but kept one hand on his belt, mostly out of habit but the message was clear. "Being born a tiefling makes you wary of everyone, mind ye. If you two ssay sshe'ss fine then I'll let 'er be, but if sshe doess ssomethin' weird, sshe'ss mine." he hissed as he then turned and headed up a few stairs. "We besst go upsstairss before guardss come..." he said simply, leaving out the bit of info that he too still needed a change but it was implied.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:24 pm

[this is basically dead, init? If not, someone post]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4