The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 am

Saimon soon had followed suit and woke up, but unlike his brother had woken up straight from a nightmare which showed as Saimon did as he usually did when he was scared, and automatically hugged onto his big brother for comfort.
(Sorry, but I just love being cute in rps X3).
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:19 am

Birii hugged back with a gentle smile. "I think Saimon had a nightmare momma." he said softly, hoping she could hear him while he tried not to talk loud enough to wake his sisters.

Saitorie heard what Birii had said and passed in on to his sister just in case she'd missed it. Then he walked over to check on Scarlet. "Have a nice nap?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 am

Scarlet eeps and blushes nodding shyly.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Quote :
(Sorry, but I just love being cute in rps X3).

-(Keep it up. Wink)
Pikamum: *kneels down and picks the Pichus up as she snuggles them* Whatever could the nightmare be, my little ones?

Puka/Alica: Zzz...
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:20 pm

(First quote is mispelled Marcus)

"I dunno." Birii said still hugging Saimon but giggling at the snuggling. "I usually just wait and let him tell me if he wants. Until he calms down I'm pretty much a plushy for him though."

Saitorie looks over at them and smiles. "They definitely take after their mother's side of the family." He comments, thinking with pride how he and his own sister always looked out for each other. Turning back to Scarlet he smiles. "Ready to get up then?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Pikamum: Yes, I believe so.

Just then, Puka and Alica begian to toss and turn a bit, whimpering until they start crying.

Pika/Alica: Waaah!

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Saitorie looks back again with a bit of surprise. "Is there a Darkrai around here or something?" He turns back to Scarlet again and lowers the crib bars. "If you're ready to get up go ahead. I'll be right back." He walks over and picks up both Puka and Alicia and gently cradles the girls in his arms. "And you have to deal with four on your own. I don't know how you manage sis."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:57 am

"I'll talk about it later". Saimon said not able to think straight with all the crying.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Scarlet nodded blushing. ((Also marcus i hope you dont mind that i fixed the first quote in your quote. little things like that tend to bug me sometimes. ^^;;; call me OCD.))
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 pm

(Thanks. Things like this is hard sometimes to do.)

Pikamum: I just do what I can. *walking over to her crying daughters and picks up Puka and is rocking her*

*both girls are whimppering now, calm, but afraid.

Pikamum: And what could be the matter, little dears?

Puka: *sniffling* Scawy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8