The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Birii: *looks down and gasps* I don't know. I didn't even know I was in one until you pointed it out to me. I.. I don't know what's going on at all. All I remember is mom spanking us and... *Birii's face scrunches a bit in anger as he grumbles* she did this just cause she made me wet myself with that spanking. Hurt her more than it hurts us indeed. *humphs*

(Annnnnnnnnnnd..... YES! Cookie for Chimour! *hands you a cookie*)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:35 pm

"......Brother I have a nasty feeling she's intent on humiliating us as punishment..". Saimon said getting scared.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:40 pm

*Birii pales* Sometimes that clever head of yours can be such a bad thing. Maybe we should get out of here while we can't see mom. *mutters audibly* To think I actually felt sorry after reading that letter. *stands up but falls back down with his balance thrown off by the bulky diaper, causing two loud crinkles and a light thump* Uh-oh. I don't think we're going anywhere anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm

"Brother I have to go to the bathroom...". Saimon whined.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 am

*Birii's eyes widen!* You can't go like that! *tries to help his bro get the diaper off but he can't grip the tapes to remove it* Oh-no. It won't come off!
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Saimon's ears folded downward, and he blushes a little.
"I don't think I have much choice here brother" Saimon said embarrassed at the idea of wetting himself.
(YAY! Cookie =3 *Noms cookie*).
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Pikamum: *was changing her clothes in her room. She was glad that she has her sons back, but was disappointed in them and afraid that she thought she might lose them again. She knows that she'll make sure that she won't again this time* *looking up at the clock* 'Their five minutes should be up by now.' *left the room, fully dressed in her new dress and then is walking back to the nursery to check on Birii and Saimon*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Birii looks up on hearing Pikamum enter. "Humph." Birii scoches around as best he can and turns his back to Pikamum (making and interesting noise as his diaper slides across the carpet) with his arms crossed. It's obvious he's not very happy about the current situation.

Meanwhile, the old friend is steadily getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Saimon took a different method of dealing with it and just tried giving his mom the quivering lip hoping she would let him out of the diaper so he didn't wet himself like a little baby.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Pikamum: *picks up Saimon* Are the babies sorry?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:28 pm

"Yes, but please mom I need to got to the bathroom, and if you don' t take the diaper off of me I am going to have an accident". Saimon said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Pikamum: Just go in your diaper, honey. That's why they're there on for; so Mommy can change 'oo.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:56 pm

"But I was potty trained..". Saimon said.
(Sorry for editing this post so many times but I didn't know if they were potty trained yet or not when their mother put them back into diapers).

Last edited by Chimour on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:59 pm

Pikamum: Not anymore. Mommy iz gonna stawt fwom scwatch wid youw naughty bum-bums. Fiwst my babies wiww be diadeed.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:02 am

Saimon gave in and started wetting his diaper knowing that he would cause pyshical harm to himself if he held it in.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:05 am

Pikamum: Dewe now, Ma-ma can chang'ums when done.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:14 am

Saimon continued blushing as his mother talked to him like that and soon finished wet himself.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:20 am

Pikamum: Dos da baby need a diadee change?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 am

"Y-Yes...". Saimon said feeling no better then a mere infant at how his mom talked to him and had tears welled up in his eyes with his speech becoming shakier, and shakier as he sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:37 am

Pikamum: Yes, wut?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:38 am

"Y-Yes I need my diaper changed m-m-mommy". Saimon said crying from the humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 am

Pikamum: How Baby ask fow id ow anyfing ewse?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:46 am

(Ummm sorry, but even I have my limits when it comes to baby talk, especially baby talk like that so can you translate?).
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 am

(She was asking how does a baby asks for something like a diaper change or anything else.)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 am

Saimon's blush intensified as he started crying some more, but managed to work up the words his mommy wanted to hear. "Mommy wi need wa diapee change". Saimon said sniffling.
(I hope that's what you meant).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next