The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Pikamum: *whispers as she walks him out of the nursery* At least only one of us been over her knee less times than the other at those times beforehand. Would've known you still remember.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Saitorie smiles and whispers back, "How could I forget. Those were some of the happiest times of my life except for the occasional spankings. I seem to remember you thinking we both were adorable." That said he follows Elenor out of the nursery just as Birii finally falls fully asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:05 am

Pikamum: *pulls the door behind them, closing it and walks over to the bathroom* *whispers* Just like Biri and Saimon. Only Birii gets in all sorts of trouble like we did.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:02 am

"And just like me he draged his sibling along for the ride. At least if we look at how we turned out, we'll see that it's likely he'll turn out okay. You became a good momma I can tell already and I think I turned out okay." Saitorie fidgets a bit in the wet diaper he's currently wearing. "I forgot how soft these things were. If it weren't for having to use them I think I may have actually liked it when momma diapered us."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Pikamum: I would believe that same thing. *opens door and enters the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Scarlet snores lightly and while she sleeps she starts floating up. she tended to float when she slept. her parents always thought it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Puka and Alica remains asleep with their brothers, unaware of Scarlet's actual light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Saitorie follows in and smiles happily. "It's really great seeing you again sis. I just feel so much happier knowing how my family is, and that I even have a family beyond my sister now. It's kind of surprising I didn't realize those two were my nephews though. They acted just like we used to. I even remember the first thing Birii did when we saw each other. He actually stuck his tongue out at me." He laughs at the memory.

Birii sleeps on, dreaming his uncle had stayed in diapers and played as a cub with him and his siblings. Oddly, he found himself actually liking his being a bigger baby as well.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Pikamum: Yes. If only our mother was here to see us today. I have my sons back and I found my brother again.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:50 am

Saitorie suddenly hugs his sister and smiles. "If that's how you wanna look at it. I thought I was the one who found you first. I'm definitely going to have to visit as much as possible now."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:17 am

Puka keeps sleeping as she snuggles Saimon, all tucked in their cradle.

Pikamum: I always loved having you nearby. You are my favorite brother, but only because you're the only one.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Scarlet floats back down to her crib.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 am

Saitorie laughs. "Then I guess I have the category all locked up then." He wiggles a bit uncomfortably in the wet diaper around his waist. "Yep. I definitely wouldn't have minded wearing these if I didn't have to use them. These things just feel wierd to me when they're wet."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 am

Pikamum: Well, it should be some time before we get this under control.

Puka: *snuggles Saimon tight with a warm feeling of security*
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 am

Saimon returned the favor and subconciously turned over prior to cuddling with Puka with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:10 am

Birii stretches his arms out and scooches Alicia close to him while he gets closer to Saimon on the other side, cuddling both to him.

Saitore nods and blushes a bit. "Umm... so are you gonna let me out of this or do I take it off?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Outside the house, a Magby, Perry, was walking by, trying to find Birii and Saimon.

Pikamum: Has it stopped yet?
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:17 am

Saitorie chuckles. "Oh. I've stopped about two minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Pikamum: Now, we can have it off. *untaping the diaper*

Alica was hugging Saimon tight.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Scarlet yawns and stretches as she starts to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:09 am

Alica was turning in the cradle as she feels that she's about to awaken.

Pikamum: I think we better get back to the nursery before Scarlet and my babies wake up. *slides the diaper off Satorie, rolls it up and puts it in the diaper pail*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:17 am

Saitorie nods. "Sure thing." He grabs some toilet paper and cleans himself up quickly and follows his sister to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:24 am

When she walks back to the nursery, Pikamum was opening the door just a crack and is poking her head to take a peek inside to check on Birii and Saimon, their baby sisters and Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 am

Birii wakes up as soon as the door opens. Seeing his momma and uncle he waves at them with a smile while being careful not to wake anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:12 am

Scarlet yawn and stretches as she starts to wake up. she smacks her lips a bit and glances around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next