The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character lounge. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:27 am

Ninetales: I honestly think he'd be cuter in diapers but then again I think that about practically every cub and a good number of caretakers.

Nate: *listening in* Yeah. It's even cuter how hard he's trying though. Neither Skip nor I get the connection though on why he thinks it'll make him so clever to be out of trainers. *scratches his head confusedly while he waits his turn to be changed*

Skip: *giggles at Zee-Zee as he wipes him clean* You probably shouldn't ask me that. I honestly think you'd be just a clever if you were in diapers. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm curious. Why are you so set against diapers? I just wanna know in case Zoe and I ever have a kid and he does the same as you so I can understand him a bit more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 am

Berto wriggled about for just a little longer trying to get as comforatable as possible which wasn't hard.

Berto soon nodded off cuddling ninetails feeling safe and secure next to the two caretakers as they chated then drooling a little as his mouth fell open snoring slightly.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 am

Ninetales: *smiles at Berto* I love having cubs laying against me. *giggles and then whispers to Raikan* Even when the cubs are bigger than usual.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Marcus: *was finished with one that one cookie*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 pm

(Ack. Guys I'm kinda lost here. Where's Lig and what's going on. Rory's post says Nick is changing him but Rai's post has him laying out the changing pad but no more. Ack I'm confused! XD)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:19 pm

(Lets see if I got this right; Lig is with Nick, Skip is with Nido and Zee-Zee, Rory is with Zena, Ninetails is with Berto and I believe Rai as well, Marcus is by himself right now and so am I currently. Hopefully that clears something up)

Finishing his cookie, Xenon waddled over to Zena, gently tugging at her pant leg "Mommy, can I go pway outside...pwease?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:13 pm

(It does get kinda confusing with so many people and so many posts... ^.^)

Zena hums a happy little tune as she sprinkles baby powder on Rory and puts a new diaper on him. "There, now, that's better, isn't it?" she smiles. "And thank you for being so patient, Nate," she says, smiling at the little squotter.

Feeling Xenon's tug, she picks him up and gives him a little kiss on the nose. "What a good idea, sweetie! Just be careful and don't wander too far away from the grown-ups, okay?" she says as she puts him back down again, looking over to Warren, Rai and Ninetales to see if they'll open the door and keep an eye on him.

Zee-Zee wriggles as Skip wipes him, and giggles happily. "But grown-ups and big kids don't wear diapers or have accidents... um, mostly..." he says, looking around the room at the company he's in. "And grown-ups and big kids are really really clever!"

He overhears Xenon and claps his paws. "And ooh, let's go play outside!" he adds.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Chimour walked over to where Zee Zee was getting changed.
"I think your in deniaw". Chimour said shrugging and walked off towards Zena again wanting to cuddle some more.
(Chimour says up to five letter words in perfect english, but anything bigger like six letters plus he says in baby talk).
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Lig giggled as Nick laid him down on the changing pad. "Hehehe I made a big tinky." Lig told him giggling.

Warren looked around at all the cubs wondering what to really do.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Marcus: *reachig for another cookie*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

(Yeah a bit confusing but not so bad if you start a page back if you're lost.)

Nate: *smiles and keeps waiting*

Ninetales: I'd go out to watch but I'm kind of pinned right now. *points to Raikan and Berto* If Lucario wasn't napping I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I got it. How about you go ask Skip when he's done with Zee-Zee Xenon? I'm sure he'd be happy to take you outside.

Skip: *rummages through some supplies* But you're already very clever and you still aren't fully potty trained. Plus look at Nate. He's a smart little guy and he'll never be out of diapers. *realizes he's debating with an almost three-year-old* Sorry Zee-Zee. I'm just stumped at how to see the connection between toilet training and cleverness. *holds up two things for Zee-Zee to see* So... I probably already know the answer but I always give Sai the choice when he has an accident, trainer, or diaper? *holds each one forward as he says them*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Rai smiles at ninetails and blushes a bit as he snuggles into her, grumbling softly."You always make me feel so little." he says

Nick chuckles and smiles as he wipes ligs dirty bottom up."Yes, my yes you did. Lets get you cleaned up." He says in a soft rumble as he wipes the ligers bottom.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Rory giggles and looks at Zena and smiles at her.

"It better mommy."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am

Marcus: *still reaching for another cookie*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:53 am

(assuming Nido is still on Skip's shoulder, Skip should better watch out...)
Being soothed and comforted by his pacifier, Nido starts to doze off again. All those new faces and this big new place has really tired him.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:33 am

"That's a good little cub, Rory," Zena coos, lifting him off the changing table and setting him back down on the floor. She curls her big, fluffy tail around him and Chimour as she picks up Nate to change his wet diaper. "Okay, one more soggy little cub to go, and we're all done!" she laughs. "Warren, sweetie, could you take the little cubs outside if they want to go out and play?"

Zee-Zee giggles and points to the trainers, chirping "Big-squirrel pants, please, Chip! Heehee, it's okay if you don't understand stuff, some things you gotta be really really clever to get!"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:08 am

Chimour cuddled up comfortably with Zena snuggling her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:10 am

Rory giggles and likes Zena's tail around him and purrs even more.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 am

Ninetales: *smiles and then blushes a bit* I'm still a bit embarrassed about when I actually did make you small. I'll make sure next time I do that it's only because you want me to.

Skip: *chuckles a bit as he helps Zee-Zee get his trainers on* It's not that I'm not clever, I'm just too old to remember everything about being a kid. Ninetales might make me a cub sometimes but it's not the same. I do remember potty training but I just can't remember why it was so important. Maybe I just didn't think it was. That might be why I don't get it but since Nate supports you on this, I will too. *helps Zee-Zee get his shorts on* You go ahead and go play. I need to find a spot for Hector to nap at. *chuckles after giving a yawn* I might just join him.

Nate: *is close to purring with anticipation* You like changing cubs, don't you Aunt Zena? *claps a hand to his mouth* Oops. Skip told me to ask before I start calling you that. Is it okay?
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:33 am

berto twitched slightly and then murmured a little in his sleep then settled back down.

Soon bertos body began the process of rechargeing itself and energizing causing a small blue sizzeling spark to run from the base of his skull to the tip of his right claw before vanishing as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Lig giggled and relaxed as Nick Wiped him up and purred a bit softly. "Uh huh. After I had my check up Me and Warren stopped at Taco Shack!"

Warren nodded and smiled. "Sure thing Zena." He told her and walked over amongst the cubs. "Ok everybody Anyone wants to go out side come on." Warren called out to them.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Rai smiles at her."Its okay dear. I just have to remember to put the sake away next tome you come over. We'll stick with tea and cookies." He says as he snuggles her

Nick smiles and shakes his head."That kind of stuff seems to turn every cub into a stinker." He remarks as he powders you.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Ninetales: *smiles* I'd like that. *licks Raikan's forehead like the affectionate caretaker she is* You know. I have a hard time deciding if you're a cuter cub at this size or when you're smaller. *Ninetales lets out a yawn* Goodness. All these cubs must be tiring me out. Guess it comes with the territory.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Zee-Zee chirps "Thanks, Skip!" and jumps off the changing table, squeaking "Yippeeeee! Playtime!"

Zena smiles warmly at Nate. "Of course you can, sweetie. Thank you for being a polite little squotter and asking so nicely!" She takes off his wet diaper and wipes him clean, then sprinkles a little baby powder, saying "I know you don't get rashes, Nate, but I happen to think a little powder makes a cub smell sweet and snuggly!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Rory stayed with Zena.He sees the others cubs going outside with Warren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next