The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Character lounge. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:08 am

berto twitched again then releasing some more of the blue sparks and then his intire body glows blue for a moment before the light fades.

Suddenly as occationally happens when an overcharge occures bertos excess energy fills the den invisabley but then evey thing and every one starts floating.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Marcus: *climbing up on the table to get another cookie*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 am

Ninetales: YIPES! *digs her claws into the couch as she starts to lift* Raikan? What's going on?

Nate: *smiles* Thanks Aunt Zena. *cocks his head as he hears Ninetales yelp* Sounds like something's going on in the den downstairs.

Skip: *walks over to a crib and lowers the bars before setting Nido down* You mind if an otter cub joins you while you take a nap buddy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Nido: *yawns with a squeal* "Nah, mef don't mind..." *dozes off*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Zee-Zee giggles cheerfully as he floats above the ground. "Hey, I can fly!" he chirps. "Ooh, I bet if I flap my arms like this... I'll go this way!" He experiments with flying technique with a cheerful smile.

Zena laughs as she tapes Nate's diaper closed and pats his padded bottom gently. "Something's always happening around here. Let's go see what it is this time, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 pm

"hehehe. Yup I'm a lil stinker and proud of it!" Lig giggled up to Nick as he was being changed.

Warren meanwhile noticed the floating cubs. "Well never a boring day around here that's for sure." Warren laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Berto continued to sleep and then began to float away from ninetails,
feeling cold he pulled his limbs in and folded his body up still floating gracefully through the air

The process caused him to squeeze out what would have been an embarrasingly loud fart had he been awake.
-BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRTTTT!!!-
The sudden burst of flatulence caused him to suddenly spirel off towards the kitchen Now looking a bit more relaxed and sucking on his thumb claw.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Rory looks at Zena.

"Can me come too mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Nate: *nods and hops lightly onto Zena's shoulder, Nate is surprisngly light. It feels like a small bird on her shoulder* Okay! I think I hear Zee-Zee havng fun.

Skip: *smiles and pulls out his 9-Tail crest before turning himself into an otter cub, and getting into the crib with Nido, closing the bars as he goes* There we go. G'night Nido! *Skip snuggles up to the puppy*

Ninetales: *thinking it's only in the livingroom that the gravity is affected, reches out with a tail and anchors Berto to one spot* Whew. Close one there! *looks over to Zee-Zee* You be careful now Zee-Zee! Don't go flying into anything!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Marcus: *meanwhile, was picking up another cookie and was nibbling that next*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:20 am

Rai blinks and waves a paw, reaching out with a flicker of energy as gravity comes back to normal slowly, anyone who is in the air floating down quickly as he sighs."That was interesting but I prefer normality."

Nick smiles and pats ligs tummy as he tapes up the fresh diaper."Well your not." he says patting your head ashe lets you up
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 am

Xenon remained by the door, waiting patiently to go play outside, watching in a confused manner at all the commotion going on.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Ninetales: *finally notices where the energy is coming from* Wow. I'm gonna go put Berto in a crib before he does that again. Thanks for stopping that Raikan. *walks off carrying Berto*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Marcus: *looking for Ninetales*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Lucario: *finally wakes up with a yawn* Wow. Haven't slept like that in awhile.

Ninetales: *walks in and laughs* Good. You needed the rest. You were sounding just a little cranky before.

Lucario: Hehe. Sorry bout that.

Ninetales: *lays Berto in a crib* Need a change boyo?

Lucario: *blushes* Oddly enough no. That's a switch.

Ninetales: *laughs again* Well why don't you go on out and play?

Lucario: *blushes deeper at being reffered to as a cub but walks out anyway after getting his pants and robe on, stopping when he sees Marcus* Well hello there little guy! Need some help with something?
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Rory looks at Zena.

"Can me come too mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Marcus: *looks up with a cookie in hand* Ma-ma. *She was looking around for Ninetales*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:37 am

(Uh-oh. I think we may be losing this thread. Anyone wann recap as to where everyone is? I lost track. All I know off the top of my head is that Nate and Rory are with Zena. Zee-Zee took off to get outside with Warren and Xenon. Nick and Lig are still in the same changing room as Zena. Raikan is on the couch after Ninetales left to put Berto in a crib. Skip is taking a nap with Nido and he'll be out for awhile. And Lucario and Marcus just met. Wow. Did I just get everyone?)

Lucario: *cocks his head* I don't know about that. I better take you to Ninetales. *picks up Marcus and carries him over to Ninetales* Hey do you know what to do with this little guy?

Ninetales: *smiles when she sees Marcus* Hello there sweetie! I'll take him Lucario. *Lucario passes Marcus to Ninetales and she now holds him on a comfy couch of tails near her head* What are you doing up here?

Lucario: *nods and walks out of the room and sits down on the couch next to Raikan when he sees him* Heya Rai? How's it goin?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:18 am

Marcus: *snuggles Ninetales*
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:16 pm

(hehehe, finally gonna try jumping back in)

Neptune yawned, having just taken a long nap in the bedroom, walked out to see what was going on. "Hiya everyone... " He says. yawning again. He looks arround, spotting a few new cubs and caretakers, still dressed in his pink sleeper and holding his stuffed lugia.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Zena smiles and picks Nate and Rory up in her arms, heading over and opening the door to the yard. "Have fun, little ones!" she says.

Zee-Zee spots Neptune and squeaks delightedly. "Neppy!" he chirps, running over to hug him. "Ooooh, your sleeper's so snuggly!" he giggles.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:10 pm

"Fankees Nick!" Lig giggled and gave him a hug with a purr.

"Morning Neptune. Sleep well?" Warren asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Marcus: *was sucking his thumb while cuddling Ninetales' hair*
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:37 pm

berto curled up in the crib a little uncomforable without his caretaker for warmth and security and pulled all of his blankets around him mumbling slightly
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Ninetales: *smiles when she see's Berto twitching and climbs into the crib with him, scooping him gently with a few more of her tails and forms a sort of sleeping bag with them without waking him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next