The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Character lounge. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Marcus then starts to bawl while burying his face on Eliwood's chest.

Marcus: *bawling* Nido...
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Rory gets up and stretched for a bit and looked at Lig and Kiru.

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Mon May 13, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:41 am

The catapiller plushie begins to fade to normal and back again as well as all the wings fade and reapear as berto begins to wake up.

The deltagumon stirs in the crib his tummy rumbleling a little as he wakes up and the catapiller plushie returns to normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Eliwood: "Whoa, easy little one. I'm sorry, but I don't think Nido will return any way soon." He then turns to Nick. "Well, some clothes would be fine, yes. By the way, about the diapers, I think you misunderstood me. I'm ten years old already, don't you think that's a little old?" Eliwood asks, trying to restate something that is obvious to him.

Eliwood tries to understand his problem...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:45 pm

joey yawns sleepily and looks for where the others go to sleep
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Nick smiles and shakes his head."well Im sorry. Its just its not uncommon to see older cubs in diapers around here." He says, rubbing your head gently and sitting you down on the changing table."You stay here, i'll dig up some clothes for ya."

Rai nods and nuzzles Ri gently, petting his back and smiling."Ahhh this is nice."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Ninetales sleepily opens one eye as she hears Eliwood's thoughts in her sleep. With tired flick, she relays this info to Nido and sends a few curses Eliwood's way. He's now no older than 4 and would likely need the padding Nido had previously offered. And now Nido should know it as well. With another yawn, Ninetales falls back asleep.

Ri giggles a bit and settles comfortably in one of his favorite spots in the world. Luc meanwhile walks up to Raikan and tugs gently on his sweater. "I think this belongs to you Rai." He holds up the crest Raikan had had taken from him earlier, hoping nobody would react as strongly as Sai or Hinata would if they saw him like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Rory sits on his diapered bottom and watched more cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:35 pm

This said makes the little hedgehog baby cry a bit hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Kiru giggles and huggles back lig and begins to tickle his sides! >:3
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:51 am

[Question, do you just jump in here or...?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 am

(Yush, just find a way to sneak in through the back or whatever. Just ringing the bell at the front door works as well Wink)

Eliwood looks at himself as he noticed that everything around him seemed to have become bigger. He then looks at the bsby hedgehog and realizes that he himself had somehow shrunk to the size of a toddler.
"What the..? Oh, hraka! Someone really doesn't like me..." He mutters.
'Or I have been really bad. Is Natasha really this mad with me that she want to punish me like this?' He thinks. 'Oh well, better wait for that purple furr to return. He might know whatever happened to me.'
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:42 pm

(gonna try to get back in)

Neptune yawned and opened his eyes, blushing as he looks arround. "Guess I was more tired than I thought..." He said, still in his pink sleeper, teh big teen orca having fallen asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Rai nods and takes the crest from Luc."Thanks Luc. Better not let this fall into the wrong hands." He says giving Ri the evil eye as he chuckles."Heya Nep sleep well?"

Nick looks at Elliwood and frowns as he looks at the toddler dragon now."Ahhh Ninetails must have changed ya. guess ya do need diapers now. Marcus can you let go of Elli so I can diaper him?" He asks
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Rory was still watching cartoons.

He wonders what's everybody is doing.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Nep rubs his eyes and nods up at Rai. "uhhuh, thanks!" He says, sitting up with a soft crinkle of disposable padding as he gets up and waddles over to give Rai a hug.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:06 am

Berto was feeling hungry but still pretty grogy and tried to get out of the crib.

He soon got to the side and went over the tall edge but being sleepy lost his balance and landed with a loud thud on his stomach against the floor and not really being awak was not his nearly indistructable battle ready self.

Having belly flopped onto the floor all the wind had been knocked out of the orange digimon and he couldn't even breath let alone yell for help and roled over very disorianted and began to panic a little mouth gaping open like a fish out of water.

((I assume we have all been there at least once in our life, not really life threataning but sure can scare the beans outta ya))
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 am

Marcus then covers his face and cries on.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:42 am

Luc looks at Ri as they both hear the thud and also Marcus crying. ith a nod, Luc runs off to investigate the thud while Ri jumps out of Raikan's arms and onto the table to hug Marcus. "It's okay buddy. I'm here for you."

Luc smiles at Ri showing his sweeter side for once and then finds Berto. He rushes up to him and lets out a yelp. "HELP PLEASE!" He grabs Berto and blows in his gaping mouth hoping to stimulate him to breathe. "You're okay buddy. Just breathe!"
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:10 am

"if the thrill is gone then it's time to..... i definitely made a left turn..... question is, was it at stonehenge, or the puce colored rabbit statue at new albuquerque?" Terciel mulled, as he stepped out of a doorway that hadnt been there a moment ago, and his boots clanked on the roofing tiles. He sat down with an audible padded 'whumph' and spread the tails of his long white coat behind him, "thats sixteen different parallel worlds in two days... this is hopeless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Eliwood let out a resigning sigh. "If you really have to." 'Wait until I get my claws on, or in, this Ninetales, whoever it is...' He thinks to himself. '... And I'm not done with Natasha either.'
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Berto flailed a little at being 'kissed" by luc but did begin to breath better and clung to luc's arm for comfort as he began to gather his barrings though still a little panicy
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 pm

(Actually, Luc only blew into your mouth, no contact.)
Luc calmed a bit when Berto began breathing again. "Look at me buddy. Let me see those eyes." Luc is more worried now about any other damage that may have been done now that he's breathing again.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Rory looks to see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:16 am

A small book drops from his pocket and opens of its own accord. "you're kidding me, right?" he says, glancing down at it, "you got your pages in a twist, this world is uninhabited." The writing on the page clears and rewrites itself in large bold letters in a language similar to sanskrit, "alright already! i'll take a.... roofing tiles?" he sighs exasperatedly, having just noticed where he was, "it's still unlikely that he's here, you and i both know that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next