The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bebes In Toyland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 am

Okay guys I've come up with a new idea for an rp here with the help of our lovable little site liger since he was there, and let me bounce a few ideas around with him. Basically I wanted something a bit more fetishy as far as role plays go, like I wanted my OC Chimour diapered up against his will, and I wanted it to be weird, and embarrassing for him to be back in diapers... So yeah basically the age range is twelve to fifteen years old, and if you don't want to be diapered by force then play a twelve year old character since in this role play we're going to be playing by a very specific, very stern set of rules which dictate that anyone over the age of twelve in Toyland need to be dressed like a baby to compensate for their loss of youth since only the truly young can reside here.

As far as the complexity of Toyland is concerned I've come up with five sectors where our characters can venture around, and have fun in, and those five areas are The Train Station (Which our characters arrived into Toyland from), The Nusery, War Zone, Ribbons & Frills, and Orbis De Cogitatio (World Of Imagination). Each section (Excluding the station and Orbis De Cogitatio) is watched over by a group of sentient toys, all scaled up in size so that they come to eye-level at the very least. The Nursery is watched over by the Teddy Bears (But most call their race "Tedi"), and these Bears pretty much set the laws that the rest of Toyland follows since they're the most magical beings in Toyland, and therefore get to decide how things are done there. War Zone is looked after by the old guard, a group of hardened, well-crafted toy soldiers, and they command the armies of Toyland, and will also let are characters duke it out with their tanks, and armament, stopping us if they think we're getting out of control. Lastly Ribbons & Frills is looked after by the Swans, a bunch of professional Toyland ballerinas who will teach our characters how to dance just so long as they want to.

Carrying on I'd just like to point out that despite the name Ribbons & Frills is not strictly for sisses, but for any, and all cubs who like playing dress-up, I just couldn't come up with a better name, oh and since there will diapers, and diaper changes those will be handled by Mama Bear, who spends all day in the nursery making sure her kids are well taken care of.

If there are any further questions please feel free to ask, and well I hope someone else takes interest here since I really think we could make this work.

Name : Chimour Nightsyer

Appearance : Red eyes, five feet, and four inches tall, black hair, & black fur.

Race : Vampire Bat

And as for bio I don't think that's really neccessary.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 pm

(Really? I was hoping the Rugrats RP we were doing was gaining the momentum it needed.)

Name : Ju-saami Rose

Appearance : magenta eyes, five feet, and four inches tall, pink hair and fur, peach muzzle, inner ears, arms and torso.

Race : Hedgehog
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Marcus Hedgehog wrote:
(Really? I was hoping the Rugrats RP we were doing was gaining the momentum it needed.)

(Marcus that role play had a great run, it really did, and it's really rare to see an rp that lasts as long as that one did... Really it was only just a matter of time before the rp died since there isn't enough people on this site to keep anything alive on these forums for long... Nate's given up on it, Chinook's probably lost interest as well, and I'm also feeling relatively burnt out myself. Besides it's been so long since the last post that everyone's probably pretty tired of waiting for it to continue anyways, so I dunno how willing they'll be to continue it)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Well I'll join this one and bring in a character that hasn't seen a lot of use.

Name: Bryon
Species: Gerbil
Appearance: This pic only he'll start out with some jean shorts before the whole diapering thing happens.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5393188/
Bio: Bryon's your average teen in a lot of ways but he's really just a cub at heart. He loves playing with toys still, at least half his undies have cartoons on them, and he's fairly outgoing. He also likes diapers occasionally during the day and always at night due to bed wetting, though this is something that can get him kinda blushy. That said though he does enjoy gently teasing others with diapers and similar interest.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:12 am

Sounds like something I'd enjoy...xD

The only part missing for me is paws....xD

So.....mm'k, heres me little bio <3

Name: Anthony

Species: Fox

Appearance: About five feet & two inches tall, has violet eyes, and has white fur, and silver hair(which for the purpose of this, imagine it how you want, I'm sick of describing hair xD). His outfit normally consists of a pink shirt, and some jeans.(Before the main events of the RP that is X'3)

Bio: Anthony is just your 'average' teen, he has all his little secrets. He has a tendency to overreact to the slightest thing, even though he fairly enjoys being embarrassed, he also tends to enjoy slight pain due to being a masochist. He hates being called by his nickname that has stuck with him as a child, which is 'Ant' and much rather prefers to be called by any another nickname. He has quite a few fetishes, which he doesn't tell anyone, and he tries to keep his sexual preference a secret as he fears he'll be shunned. He enjoys to wear pink and black, which seems to end his favorite colors, though he prefers to wear pink over black.

And....thats all I got for now, I'll update it if I think of anything else, mm'k?

Last edited by Light The Fox on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:34 pm

(Yup your character sounds like he'll fit the bill perfectly Ant }:3... Anyways let's get this thing started)

And so there they were, all assigned their specific seats which they sat down in with no qualms, eagerly awaiting to reach their ultimate destination. It was weird, like all of their minds had gotten a little hazy, like this was not really real but just a dream they were dreaming all at the same time in unison. Ofcourse it was real because Chimour had pinched himself several times just to make positively sure it was so, it's just this train seemed to have that kind of effect on it's passengers...

They were headed towards Toyland, a place not many other furs there age knew about, and well it most certainly wasn't easy to get the train tickets to go there either.

"So guys... If what I hear is true this place should be alot like Disney land just without the mascots". Chimour said, dressed in a black t-shirt, and a pair of black jeans. "What say you ant? You looking forward to when we arrive because we don't have much longer to go I don't think". Chimour said.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Bryon sat in his seat on the train staring out the window. He wasn't sure if what was outside was real or not. It seemed to shift to extremes over a short amount of time. The more mature part of him kept thinking you couldn't have a jungle and two minutes later see a desert or 6 minutes later see a winter wonder land and then shift back to idealic forest. But the Gerbil just shook his head knowing that it wasn't really important.

"I know I'm looking forward to this. There's a lot of places I'd like to visit when we get there. Heh. And there might not be Disney mascots but there'll be some neat um....people? Beings? Ok no idea what the right word is but the locals should be really cool." Bryon grinned as he leaned back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:02 pm

"I could go for anything right about now, my life is boring, so yeah....this will probably be enjoyable......as long as I don't end up tied up like my last trip to somewhere......" Anthony muttered, frowning when being called Ant.

"So...yeah, guess I'm looking forward to it...." Anthony mumbled, playing with his paws.

"What about you, Chimour? You looking forward to it? Plotting to-....I'll stop acting like I'm being paranoid now, as I can already tell...it won't end well....." He chuckled, giving a big grin.

(Had to edit it, feeling a little to weird of asking everyone xDD)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Ju-saami sat where she is, going over the brochure she picked up that shows a detailed overview of Toyland. It didn't say much, but it did let her know that she'll have to find out for herself. At least to her, it sounds exciting, like something out of a book. She paid no attention to the surroundings outside the train, but she has been listening into the conversation and wants to put her two-cents in. "Me too. Last time I went on a train, I nearly got held up during a bomb threat. Of course the guy that tried to rob me and everyone else before thinking of setting it off didn't put up much of a fight. Hopfully, this trip will be a whole lot safer."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:05 pm

"Thats better than being tied up and gagged, and put in a closet. BY YOUR FRIENDS." Anthony exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm

"Don't remind me." pouted Ju-saami, folding her arms and looking out at her window. She remember the time that happened. Just when she thought it was hard enough for her to make her first trip by plane without difficulty was hard enough, but the time when she was on a train, different from this, was even more antagonizing, given the additional knowledge of the details described by Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 pm

"So um... This is obviously a touchy subject so I won't make any jokes about bondage here, but well what happened exactly? ... I wasn't there when that happened, but yeah Anthony you needn't worry of such things with me...". Chimour said, left a tiny bit speechless as the train had finally arrived at their final destination.

"Anyways the train stopped, so um how about we go see what's so special about toyland?". Chimour asked, getting up from his seat shortly there after.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:59 pm

"Well I'm up for seeing what this place is really like. I've heard all the hype now I wanna see the place." Bryon said getting up and stretching a bit as he did. "Sides I don't know about anybody else but after that long train ride I kinda wanna find a bathroom before too long." Bryon said blushing a bit remembering several wetting incidents over the years.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 pm

"Who needs bathrooms....theres plenty of other things, called corners, bushes, trees, anything...." Anthony muttered, chuckling.

"And yeah....forgot you weren't there.....and well....lets just say....it was their way of getting revenge on me...," Anthony mumbled, rubbing the back of his head, blushing slightly for what he was about to say "And I kinda enjoyed it....."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:55 am

Ju-saami got up and is making her way out of the train. She looked around and is viewing the area. "Hm, not a bat bit of land." Seeing this is her first time in Toyland, never thinking it be real, a lot of things start racing through her head regarding it. "Well, let's see what it has to offer us."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:27 pm

(Just a heads up guys, I'll be leaving about an hour from now, and won't be back til sunday night).

"Ooookay... Well we've all got our vices I guess...". Chimour said as he got off of the train, blushing a little the more he thought about his own vices. "Also it seems the locals knew we were coming, and decided to prepare us a meal...". Chimour said pointing over towards a nearby, giant gazebo where someone had set up feast for them with a cake, lots of chicken, and with lots of other various foods atop of a very lavish wooden table built into the very middle of the gazebo.

Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Ju-saami looked at the gazebo and said, "Well, this sure is a warm welcome, and just in time for lunch; I'm starved." She walks onward to the gazebo to greet the locals. "Hello, everybody. We came to this great land to observe your cultural outlook. We come to check you hep guys out. We are most interest in what you guys do here."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 pm

(Marcus it was Lig's turn, and we're opperating on a one turn per fur, per round system here. Also in case anyone's wondering why I'm still online, well my brother's about two hours late, so yeah...).

EDIT : (Also I just noticed that your character greeted the locals even though I didn't specifically say they were waiting at the Gazebo for us. I'm trying to build up some suspence as to what these locals are like, and I was only a couple of turns away from the big pay off so please don't anyone else greet the locals until I actually say they're there, and waiting)
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 pm

(mm'k buddy x3)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 pm

(Yeah Marcus you really do need to work on that. I've noticed this many times in RPs before. I don't wait your turn. Seriously it's not that hard. If you just went then you wait until everyone else in the RP has posted then you go. So yeah for the purposes of maintaining this we're gonna ignore the part of your post where you greet the locals. )

"Wow that's quite a feast." Bryon said walking over to the Gazebo looking around a bit quickly forgetting about the restroom for the time being as he tried to decide what to grab first. "Man it all looks so good. They sure know how to treat guest here....sorta." Bryon said looking around agian not spotting anyone other than them nearby. "Isn't that a lil odd? Big feast for us but nobody around to greet us?"
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

"Meh. I don't care. Its FREE food. Most of which is stuff I like so....yeah........FREE FOOD! YEAH!" Anthony said, running over to the table, and taking a small plate of chicken, about 4 slices of cake, and a loaf of bread.

"And if you guys start giving me looks, I haven't eaten in..four days....dont judge my meal size....!" Anthony said trailing off, laughing. He then began to eat the food he'd gotten, very quick.

(<3 So much like me....xD)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 am

Ju-saami looked around to see what's there while standing where she is near the train. When she heard Chimour point a gazebo, she thought, 'So that's what a Gazebo is.' She wondered what is up around him and the rest, as there may be something more to Toyland than what she might think, but that's just her.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm

"Meh they're probably just shy, so I say we accept their little offer of hospitallity since by the time we're done here maybe they'll introduce themselves, and show us around the rest of Toyland?". Chimour asked, hastily sitting himself down at the table as he promptly began eatting anything he could get his paws on. "Also I maybe a might hungry...". Chimour said giving a sheepish grin as he continued feasting with the rest of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

"Well the food does look good. Ah what the heck." Bryon shrugged and grabbed a plate and loaded it with a few burgers fries and a slice of cake grabbing a big soda before he took a seat with the others and started to dig in with gusto. "Mmmmm. Wow this stuff is good! Like a billion times better than....well anything else back home." Bryon said downing some soda.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

"I suppose, if they're that hospital." agreed Ju-saami, getting herself a plate. She gets herself a Caesar's salad and some croutons. He sat by with Lig, got a fork out and is eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bebes In Toyland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bebes In Toyland
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: