The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bebes In Toyland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:21 am

"And...I could go for a couple......drinks now......" Anthony mumbled, grabbing two litter soda bottles, and a gallon of water. "That should suffice me..." He said, as he began to guzzle his drinks.

(<3)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:23 am

"Gee Anthony that's a bit much don't you think? ... I don't even know where the bathroom in this place is, and your guzzling down enough to fill a kiddie pool". Chimour said, laughing a little as he drank some soda himself. "Also you are deffinitely right there Bryon... This is, well unbelievable, I just can't believe how good this all is". Chimour said, this probably being the best thing he had ever eatten.

Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:46 pm

"Listen, bud, the world is the bathroom. We got trees. We got bushes...., are you blind or somethin?" Anthony laughed, smiling, and continues to guzzle his drinks.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:02 pm

(You skipped Lig's turn there Light... I know it can sometimes be tricky to keep track of who's turn it's going to be next, but well yeah...)
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:57 pm

(My bad Dx I just got back from a really LONG day, and plus, I'm have a really bad headache, so, I wasn't paying to much attention Dx)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:17 pm

"Um. No the world is not your toilet. Least not for me anyway I don't really like the idea of squatting in the bush like an animal." Bryon told Anthony as he ate the guzzled down some more soda distracted from his rapidly filling bladder. "Sides it's not exactly the best thing to talk about when people are eating ya know."

(Oh and Marcus you took an extra turn as well. Try to remember you have to wait until everyone else in the RP has posted before it's your turn again.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm

(Hm....wells I feel better now xDD)

"Yeah.....I guess....o,o" Anthony muttered. "Oh...and....uhh....sorry for the little bit of to much info there....^^; "

(And I'll remember the order from now on, if I dont, feel free to give an internet slap. xD)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:27 am

(Every night I'm on, I sc... Tell me when it's my turn.)
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:47 pm

( >.> It should be your turn now, Marcus xD)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Ju-saami said to Anthony, "You know he's right, and it's very rude to talk with your mouth full, but going in a tree or something is sumething animals do. We have something for that. When we don't, we get it." With that said, she gets herself a cup of ice and some water and went back to eating her salad.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:21 am

"Well we are still animals are we not? Sure we may be different from the cows, and chickens that we devour, but well if you think about it we're still flesh, and blood creatures... However out of respect for the people who made us this feast I think we should avoid desecrating one of their beautiful oaks since that would be a pretty crappy way to show our gratitude". Chimour laughed as he continued feasting, damn near choking on his food as something brown, fluffy, and a good bit bigger then him walked it's way into his peripheral vision.

"Well I'm glad you enjoy the feast, but do please try to watch your lanuage okay?". The mysterious visitor asked, appearing to be a living, breathing six foot-tall teddy bear in a very formal dress, and with a bow or two on her head.

"Who, no, what are you?". Chimour asked, feeling vastly insignificant in her presence, but at the same time some what comforted, and safe.

"I'm mama bear, but you may call me Ursa! ... Now then who're you, and these people you brought with you?". Ursa asked curiously as she eyed all of them for a second or two. "None of you seem to make the age requirement to live here with us, or for that matter be here in the first place...". Ursa said, allowing herself something of a mischevious grin.

"Um well I'm Chimour, and well I'll let my friends introduce themselves... Thanks for the feast by the way". Chimour said. "Also what do you mean by age requirement since I didn't know about it, whatever it is...". Chimour said.

"Oh, don't thank me, I didn't do all that much to prepare all of this for you...". Ursa said, frowning a tiny bit when Chimour only introduced himself. "And only the truly young can be here, and I get to decide what counts as truly young". Ursa giggled.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Bryon continued to devour his food as he kept trying to ignore the rising pressure in his bladder before turning to look at the giant living teddy bear that had just introduced itself. He listened to it speak wondering what it meant by the truely young as he cleared his throat and began to introduce himself. "W-well My name's Bryon. I hope we can at least stay a little while. I mean it'd be kinda nice and I didn't wanna go ba-" Bryon stopped as he moved his legs to turn around and face her. In doing so his bladder finally let loose and a wet patch began to rapidly spread across the front of his shorts for all to see as his face turned red.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:03 pm

"Oh calm down, man. I did that plenty of times while I was tied up....and.....uhh....hi miss....I'm....Anthony. Though I prefer nicknames. Any nickname. SO yeah...nice to meet you ^^" Anthony said, pulling a towel out of his bag and giving it to Bryon.

"I think you'll need this more than me.... .-."

(Your turn Marcus xP)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Ju-saami cleared her mouth and throat and said, " My name is Ju-saami. I came here out of interest. I find it to be fun so far and me and my friends would like to see what it's like, if you don't mind." She picks up a cup of ice water and is taking a sip to wash her greens down.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm

"Poor dear... Don't worry, mommy Ursa will take care of you in just an itty bitty little pinch! ... Well if you choose to stay that is since we can't force you to...". Ursa said. "Ahem... So you in?". Ursa asked curiously.

"Well I dunno, I mean what are the conditions for us to stay here?". Chimour asked curiously.

"I wish I could tell you, I really do, but that's a secret". Ursa giggled. "Oh and once you say yes, well if you say yes it'll contractually bind you to live here in Toyland for atleast a couple of months, so I mean you may want to think this over a bit". Ursa said.

"I dunno... What do you think guys?". Chimour asked curiously, feeling as if he were about to be tricked into something by the seemingly kind-hearted Ursa.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:06 pm

"Thanks Anthony." Bryon said accepting the towel with a blush as he lsitened to the bear lay things out as he tried to dry himself off though not doing so well as he didn't exactly want to get undressed in front of everyone at the moment. He thought about it a bit and decided to answer. "Well...I'm sure I'll like it and what's a few months. Yeah I'm in. Just hope you have spare clothes." Bryon said blushing more as he wrapped the towel around himself.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:29 am

"I'm in. I probably only had.....things to look forward to....so yeah...." Anthony shivered, just thinking of what could have happened. "Oh, and....wheres the bathroom around her, ma'am?" Anthony asked, now knowing his own urgency to use the restroom. "Jeez........why did I drink all of that......" He whined, holding his crotch.

(<3 Again, your turn Marcus, you got the idea of how the roundabout is working now? xD)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:45 pm

(I do. I will only assume safely that I do. But I bet it's only because I know I'll just screw up again.)

Ju-saami takes a napkin and is dabbing it on her lips, utterly oblivious to what Ursa has enstore for them. "I'll have to think about that." she said. "Yes, I do." she added after a brief pause.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:33 pm

"Yeah I guess I'll stay for a couple of months as well...". Chimour said, shaking Ursa's big fluffy teddy bear paw in agreement.

"Okay then, oh and don't worry about that little guy, that won't be an issue for much longer". Ursa giggled, snapping her furry digits as there heads went all hazy, their surroundings quickly changing from the train station to a very adorable nursery, everything seemingly sized up for their use.

"Wait... What?". Chimour asked, blushing a little as he started to put two, and two together.

"Yup it's exactly what you're thinking". Ursa laughed, tussling Chimour's head fur to sort've congradulate him for figuring it out so quickly. "So yeah basically whilst under my care, and supervision you will be diapered, and will be treated as my own little baby cubs! Don't worry it's not as bad an arrangement as you may think...". Ursa giggled, reassuring them all.

"Oh? How's being forced into crapping our pants, and being subjected to this kinda humiliation as good as you're making it out to be?". Chimour asked, his blush deepening as he started to become a little unnerved.

"LANGUAGE! Seriously kiddo, calm down... Look you're all teenagers so you get to watch mostly whatever you want on the tv since this nursery is connected to my house. Furthermore anything you want to eat you can since I'm not going to force you into eatting anything gross. Lastly diaper changes will be top priority, I won't make any of you stay messy for long, and well we've also got games, and stuff like that so when I'm not busy babying you you can play some". Ursa said.

"Look I'm not going to stay here, and let you fuck with me like that... I'm leaving". Chimour said.

"Last warning... Do it again and I'm putting a pacifier gag on you". Ursa sighed, shaking her head at how angry the little bat-butt was getting. "Look you can't leave, your word was binding, and so you'll just have to make do. If you'd just look on the plus side you'd see it isn't so bad since there's no bed time, and so you can stay up as long as you want til you pass out. Also any toy you want to play with I will get you, and I've got lots of movies, the majority of them being something I'll let you watch. Lastly being diapered, and letting me baby you is the only way you can get around here since with me taking care of you you'll all get a free pass to go wherever you want in toyland". Ursa said.

"...I don't think I was out of line, this is all pretty embarrassing for me...". Chimour muttered, having stopped his cursing since he didn't want Ursa to make good on her little threat.

"I know, and I will make accomodations for you... I just ask that you all be patient with me, and if you do that then I guarentee that you'll all have an amazing time under my care". Ursa said as another giant teddy bear, this one wearing a much more casual outfit, entered the room. "Good timing Urso, I was just laying down all the ground rules when you walked in!". Ursa giggled.

"Cubs this is Urso, and he will be helping me watch over you four while you stay here". Ursa said.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:02 pm

"Oh good. Well I hope all f you will have a lot of fun while your here. Now I know the lil cub treatment wasn't what any of you were expecting but that's just the way it is. Try and take it in stride and see the bright side. Even the diapers have a bright side. You won't have to worry about bathroom breaks or missing parts of a movie or anything. You just leave all that to us." Urso told us in a warm fatherly way. Bryon for his part just stood there listening to it all rather dumbfounded by all this but also a bit excited. He hadn't been expected a secret desire of his would no only be present for them but mandatory.

"Well um.....I guess I can give it all a try. I mean we don't have a choice I guess. Maybe it could be fun. So um when do we...um....get changed?" Bryon asked blushing deeply as he spoke snapping his short's waist band now remembering that he'd worn his cartoon briefs that day and wondering what the others would think of his already cubby undies when the time to change came.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

"I'd sooner put a bullet through my damn skull....if you think I'm gonna wear a diaper, you got one hell of a bitch fit heading your way. Stupid pricks..." Anthony said raising his voice, about to walk out.

(Again, your turn Marcus. Reply when you cans. >w<)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:55 am

(Before I do, I will only find it right to tell all of you that I'm about to have Ju-saami do sometihng about their situation, but now's not the right time.)

Ju-saami face-palmed in disgust about Cimour not making it any easier for the rest of them and Anthony making it worse. "Don't you call Mama stupid! This is no way to talk to someone like them. Don't you understand that you two are about to get us in trouble!?" She start to stomp her foot. "If I get a spanking or timeout from Mama, it'll be all your fault! Hmph!" She folded her arms and looked away, pouting. She has learned before to have a healthy respect for adult authority, even if it's plush, but hates when Chimour and Anthony does something to embarrass themselves like now.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:19 am

(Marcus whatever it is your planning please do not try to throw acoup and put our characters in a position where we can't continue the role play anymore... Please run this big idea of yours by us before doing it since it could very well be irreversible, and if that's the case then we may very well have a dead rp on our hands).

"Look Ju-saami worsening our situation is the farthest thing from my mind right now... But if it makes you feel any better I really don't want to be gagged, so I'm not going to curse her out anymore...". Chimour said, swallowing his pride since he had no idea on how to get himself out of this perdicament.

"Now don't get all down in the dumps over it! It won't be all that bad, really!". Ursa said before turning her attention to Anthony. "Now as for you young man that was one, two, three, four bad words you just said since I'm counting 'hell' as a bad word... Needless to say you've earned this". Ursa said, her eyes glowing a deep purple before Anthony was quickly covered in a giant puff of smoke.

When Anthony's figure became visible to the rest of them again they all saw that instead of what he was wearing previously he was now wearing a baby blue baby tee, baby blue mittens, baby blue booties, and baby blue plastic pants with Rainbow Dash designs all over them, and with everything, excluding the baby tee, being firmly locked in place. Also he had a baby blue pacifier in his furry maw, and the pacifier was also in the form of a gag so no matter what he did he couldn't simply spit it out since it was snuggly wrapped in place around his head.

"I diapered you up triple thick in twill weave cloth, and powdered your bottom, and front an extra good bit as well, so don't expect me to change you anytime soon". Ursa said, the babyish bulge beneath Anthony's plastic pants being painfully obvious. "Also you can't leave the nursery unless I say so, the house will stop you otherwise, but hey look on the bright-side! Least I gave you some plastic pants with designs you like". Ursa giggled, having magically known about Anthony's fandom of that new My Little Pony show.

"... Let's just get this over with...". Chimour said, blushing horribly as he looked up at Ursa.

"Neh I'll let Urso take care of you, and well while he does that I'll take care of little Bryon over there". Ursa giggled as she made her way over towards him, Chimour promptly making his way towards Urso. "I know you secretly want this". Ursa whispered to Bryon, crouching down to his level, and giggling a little as she patted him comfortingly on the back.

"Also don't worry bout the undies, I highly doubt they'll care after they're all diapered up as well!". Ursa said, once again in a hushed tone as she gave Bryon a little hug before standing back up properly. "...So then little guy what'll it be? Cloth or disposable? Just tell me if you have any designs you'd like on your diaper's landing zone if we go disposable kay?". Ursa asked motherly.

(Also this is not how I plan to diaper your character Lig, I only did the non-descriptive diapering scene with Anthony since he was okay with it after I ran it by him in Skype.)

Last edited by Chimour on Fri May 11, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added onto my post)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:31 pm

(Alrighty thanks Chimour. I'll be descriptive for you as well. ^^)

"Come on lil tyke. What do you say we get you all dressed huh?" Urso smiled as he knelt down and scooped Chimour up with ease. He patted him on the back soothingly as they walked towards the changing table where he sat you down and pulled your t-shirt off. "Now before we go any further lil one what kind of diaper would you like? Cloth? Disposable? Any designs in particular? Even unconventional ones. Papa doesn't mind whatever you choose."

Bryon shook his head at Anthony's outburst and a bit at Ju's chastisement of him. He doubted Chimour or Anthony cursing would effect anyone other than themselves. Then his ears pirked when Ursa said she'd be changing him. Even more so when she said she knew he wanted this. He did smile though and calm a bit as she hugged him. "Thanks. Well um I guess I'd like Disposables. Might try cloth later. But I'll try disposable first. As for design. Well um...I'd like mine to have....Baby Looney Tunes on the landing zone." Bryon whispered back to her as he let the towel drop from around his waist with his wet shorts once more visible.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Anthony started to blush brightly, tearing up slightly, as he tried his best to get off the mittens. He soon gave up, and just fell back on rump, sighing and slightly slapping himself for getting mixed up in this. He eventually tried to grab his crotch, now needing to use the bathroom even more, his blush getting a bit brighter when he started to wet himself. He whined slightly, and crossed his arms giving up. He began to just think, as he was mostly restrained by the diaper. Most of the thoughts consisting of, 'How did she know....?', 'This is SO embarrassing....', and 'Dang it! I can't believe....I just wet myself.... ;w;'.

(<3 Hope I did good with my details, if not, well lemme know and I'll work on it. >w< Oh, and your turn, Marcus.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bebes In Toyland
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: