The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bebes In Toyland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 pm

"Well If I do decide to go back home you can count on visits at least." Bryon smiled to Ursa and Urso before they were transported to the other side of the room. Bryon tried to stay steady on his feet which meant keeping his legs a good ways apart. "hehe. Don't worry Chimour I get the feeling we'll all be landing on our extra thick crinkly bottoms before the race is done.

"Thank you Honey." Urso smiled taking the flag and held it up. "Ok cubs. Ready. Steady. On my mark. Go!" Urso said waving the flag to begin the race and kept it at the ready for when the first cub made it to the finish line.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Ju-saami waddled on through the bulk of her diaper like an infant taking her first step. "If I choose to go back too," she said, "I'd definitely recommend this to any more of my friends even if they wouldn't believe it." She is still deciding weather to stay or go back when their time here expires while still weighing her options.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:22 pm

"Thanks big brother!". Chimour giggled as he sped off, waddling as fast as he could to try, and catch up with Ju-Saami, his face as red as a tomato since he could only imagine how ridiculous he looked doing this.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Bryon giggled a bit as he waddled as quickly as he could towards Ursa and Urso knowing he looked for all the world like a lil cub like this. As he waddled along he lost his footing and fell back on his bottom with a crinkle as Ju continued on holding the lead. Bryon got up and continued to Waddle forward as Urso waited with the flag at the ready to declare the winner.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 am

Ju-saami waddled on down the stretch as her diaper crinkles more. Out of joy in this, she coos a bit and giggle as she go each step. "Here we come, Mommy an Daddy." But as she got close to the finish, Ju-saami have lost her balance and fell on her diapered bottom with the heavy bulk of her puffy diaper breaking her fall. 'Baby faww down, go boom!' she thought to herself as she got back up with a giggle and waddled onward to Urso and Ursa.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:37 pm

It was at this point that Chimour saw his oppertunity, and did his absolute best to try, and seize it as he started waddling just a tiny bit faster then a little while earlier. Eventually he had caught up, taking one final leap of faith as he made a dive towards Ursa.

"Got ya!". Ursa giggled, having caught Chimour just in time as she switched her grip on him up a little so that he'd be more comfortable.

"...So who won?". Chimour asked, blushing really heavily as Ursa held him close to her chest, supporting his diapered bottom with her right paw as his diaper soon returned back to it's normal thickness.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Bryon followed along crossing just after Ju did and sighed as he flopped back down onto his thickly diapered bottom. "Phew. I think you won Chimour."

"That's right. Chimour our baby batty came in first with Ju close behind followed by Bryon." Urso declared as the gave the tooher two pats on the head and Bryon felt his own diaper return to it's normal bulk. "And now that race time is over I think it's just about time to put our lil ones down for the evening."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Ju-saami took her glasses off and wipes the sweat from her brow before putting them back on. "I guess you bested me this time." she said to Chimour, happily, not feeling bad about not being first to cross. I never expect anyone to beat me or Bryon in a race this way. Well, since Daddy says so, I guess it's that time... and I think I feel a tiny bit sleepy. Can Baby Ju sweep in a cwadwe aftah a stowy, Mommy?" The first day of being in Toyland has really tired her out some. She knows that she'll need to convalesce for what tomorrow will bring.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 pm

"Hm... Dunno if I can think up anything good to tell you for a bedtime story, and also we don't have cradles, only cribs". Ursa said, snapping her fingers as Ju-Saami's diaper returned back to it's normal thickness. "Also what kind of sleeper do you want to be changed into?". Ursa asked as she snapped her fingers once again, dressing Bryon in a dark blue footed sleeper with stars all over it like he had asked for earlier.

"Yeah I guess so, and either way it was a close one... Also daddy do you remember what I wanted you to change me into after the race was over?". Chimour asked, a little redness spreading across his face as per usual.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:24 pm

"Oh yes I remember what you wanted your PJs to be." Urso told Chimour and snapped his fingers and in a moment Chimour was clad in a pink bunny sleeper complete with hood and bunny ears. "There we go baby bunny bat. All ready for bed. Oh and while I'm thinking about it does anyone want a plushie to sleep with? Just tell me what kind. Oh and pacifiers?"

"Thanks Ursa. Love this sleeper! It's so comfy!" Bryon squeeked happily and thought about Urso's question a moment. "Oh I know! I want a good sized penguin plushie. Oh and yeah a paci would be nice too." Bryon said adding the last bit with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 am

(Yo guys! Sorry for informing you of this on such short notice, but I'm going to be leaving around four in the afternoon my time, and won't be back until sunday night. Going to be spending more time with my big brother John, and well he doesn't want me looking up babyfur sites on his computer)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Then, Ju-saami said to Ursa, "Ooh, how about, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"? And I think my footie sleepers should be a magenta one-piece sleeper with the little flap on the back of if that covers my bum-bum." Ju-saami isn't disappointed at all by what she just told her. All she can do is whatever she can to bear with her on it as she's very patient with her. Go figure. 'Now, about those herbs Mommy was asking me about...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 am

"Well... Maybe we'll do that next time dear". Urso said, not really in the mood as she snapped her fingers, and instantly dressed Ju-Saami in the sleeper of her choice. "Also no problem dear, oh and here you are". Ursa said as she materialized up a diapered, dark blue penguin plushie, and a dark blue pacifier as she promptly plopped the paci into Bryon's mouth before handing him his new little friend.

"Um can I have a butterfly shaped pacifier like before daddy? Also can I have a pink bunny for a snuggle buddy tonight?". Chimour asked, blushing heavily as he asked.

(Also I want my plushie diapered too =3)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

"Thanks a lot Ursa." Bryon smiled and hugged the soft snuggly Penguin plushie close as he scampered over to the pale blue crib and waited to be lifted on in noting that it had sheets which matched his sleeper which got him smiling even more so.

"Course lil guy and I'll even throw in a lil something extra that Daddy knows you want." Urso said as he materialized the pacifier and plopped it into Chimour's muzzle and clipped it to his sleeper so it wouldn't get lost in the night. He then materialized up the pink bunny for Chimour but also included a diaper on it as well. "There you go. Now you both match."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Ju-saami said, "Fank yew, Mommy. Daddy, I'm ready to be rocked to sleepy-sleep now." She reaches for Urso while standing on the tips of her toes. She feels the need to be babied more, but will have to wait until morning for it. She doesn't know why Ursa isn't in the usually good mood, but hopes she'll be in good spirits again soon.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 am

(Yeah it's just that I didn't feel like spending three to four extra turns mad-libbing a bed-time story)

"Well I guess I could atleast do that". Ursa said, picking up Ju-Saami before casting a spell real quick to make it to where Bryon's pacifier was clipped onto his sleeper as well, having not thought about him losing it in the night until just now.

And so briefly after that Ursa telepathically lifted Bryon up before laying him down into his new crib which she promptly tucked him into prior to turning on his mobile, and before she began to gently rock Ju-Saami to sleep.

"D-daddy? Can you come tuck me in?". Chimour asked, blushing a little as he made his way over to the crib while snuggling his new little friend closely to his chest with each step.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 pm

"Hehe Up up to bed." Bryon giggled as he was telekenetically lifted up into the crib and tucked in. He snuggled down with his plushie with a smile watching through the side of the crib as the others were put to bed before looking up at the lil Solar system mobile that hung over him.

"Sure thing sweetie pie." Urso smiled as he scooped Chimour up into his arms giving the bat a cuddle and a pat on the bottom before laying him in the crib. He then tucked Chimour in with a smile and raised the crib side before starting the mobile which was My Lil Pony figures hanging from it.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Ju-saami becomes rocked in Ursa's arms. This takes her back to when she was always sung her favorite lullaby during that. She takes her teddy bear as she warms up to her while she smile and her eyes do a bit of a sparkle dance. "Mommy sing me a lullaby while I'm up here?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 am

"Okay, but you'll only get to hear about half of it". Ursa giggled as she began to sing, the power of the notes promptly knocking Ju-Saami to sleep. "Maybe later on I won't use such a powerful spell, but for right now I really should just get you cubs to sleep". Ursa said as she walked over towards the nearest crib, and placed Ju-Saami down into it before tucking her in, and before turning the mobile on.

And so with that ends their first day over in Toyland.

(Sorry for knocking your character out, but you were dragging the scene out, and well I didn't want Light to have to wait any longer for his turn)
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:07 am

Anthony moaned slightly when he woke up, turning over to a slightly wet diaper, and meeped slightly, y as he unintentionally emptied his bladder. "Okie...well I feel a bit better....." He yawned. "Daddy...mommy....?" He asked aloud, sitting on his rump. "I is awakes and hungwy now..." He whined, standing up in the crib now. He attempted climbing out off the crib, and being successful, fell to the floor with a light, "Oof!", as he stood up, trying to walk to the nursery door, but fell on his wet rump. He got up, and the process happened several times, ,not able to move a few feet from his crib, eventually ave up, and just sat in front of his crib, enjoying the warmth of his wet diaper. "Hehehehehehe...." He murred lightly, giggling. 'I hopes I dont get in twouble for weaving my cwib though....' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:13 pm

After full night of dreaming about various memories of his childhood, all of which had one slight alteration though. Rather than being potty trained and in briefs as he was in reality at that age through out all the dreams of his childhood he was diapered up. Of course as he'd dreamed about using his diaper he actually had in real life. So as Bryon slowly woke up he felt the warmth between his legs and sighed contently as he uncontrollably wet it once more. "Mowning." He yawned paci finally dropping out of his mouth. As He yawned and at up he noticed two things. A pungent smell and where it was coming from as his diaper squished with an audible squelch sound. Bryon however just giggled and wiggled his but sitting there int he crib enjoying his full diaper as he looked out and saw Anthony. "Morning. Hehe. Oooo you got out. Are we 'sposed to do that? How's your diapee? Hehe I did a doody in mine. Oh what you dream about?" Bryon asked rapid fire like a toddler as the questions came to him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:55 am

(If I haven't posted yet, this one can wait until Light's lika always as I don't want to disrupt the chain of replies.)

Ju-saami fell asleep, blissfully. When she was put to sleep the way she was with the soft, sweet tone of Ursa's voice while in her loving arms, in spite of her still not in her best mood possible, It was all like a dream from which she doesn't want to awaken until morning. She snuggles her teddy bear with her arms wrapped around it and sucking her thumb. It'll been a long day since her arrival with them and so far, she hopes to not be a burden to them or her fellow cubs for the remainder of their stay in Toyland.

As the night fell that time, she was dreaming of all the fun she had as a little infant, like when she's playing in the playpen, shaking her rattle, snuggling her teddy bear wherever she goes, having her tummy blown or tickled, always happy to be spending time with her parents. it was a dream that went on all night. When she awoken, she was feeling her diaper being somewhat... squishy; being wet under her and a bit stinky behind her. She started to squirm like a little newborn in her crib.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 pm

The last to awaken was Chimour, the little bat-butt having had quite the elaborate dream last night. Nothing really different from anyone else's dreams, but well maybe his own dreams were just a bit more lacey...

"It's mowning awweady?". Chimour asked, yawning a little as he slowly removed the pacifier from his furry maw, sleepily rubbing his eyes in an effort to wake up completely. "Hmm...?". Chimour muttered as he felt a strange sort of dampness coming from his crotch only the find upon further inspection that he had completely flooded his diaper during the night.

"Hehe uh-oh...". Chimour said, giggling childishly until he had soon realised that he still hadn't quite finished going in pants as he promptly began pooping his diaper. "D-daddy?". Chimour asked, his face as red as a cherry as the smell of his freshly filled diapers began to fill the air.

"D-darnet... This'll never stop being embarrassing...". Chimour muttered as he began flapping his wings, and promptly hovered himself out of the crib.

"Hello there diaper butts! How're mama's little babies doing today?". Ursa asked, giggling in slight suprise when she had noticed that Chimour, and Light had both found their ways out of their cribs. "Quite the little explorers ain't ya?". Ursa laughed as she made her way towards the nearest crib which just so happened to be Bryons.

"Anyways baby butt I'm thinking that you'll be the first up for a diaper change if that's okay with you?". Ursa asked curiously.

"B-but mommy...". Chimour said, a little upset that Bryon was first up to be changed whereas he had to wait extra long for a diaper change.

"Don't you worry dearie... Urso should be walking in through the doorway any minute now so you needn't worry about being stinky for much longer then, I'd say, five more minutes at most". Ursa giggled, Chimour's face lighting up in embarrassment over how obvious it was that he had pooped himself.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 pm

"Uh Huh. It's morning and by the smell of things I'd guess a good number of us are lil stinkers." Bryon said to Chimour as he sat in his crib and noticed Ursa walked in. He smiled and giggled wiggling in place making his diaper squish before holding his arms up. "Uh huh! I think I need one. Think I gots a surprise for ya mommy." Bryon smirked.

"Not even that long hun." Urso said as he walked on into the room nose twitching a bit. "Phew. Smells like we've got a few lil stinkers on our paws. Don't Worry Chimour daddy'll getcha all cleaned up. But first lets get you out of the crib huh Ju? I'll get you changed after your batty sis over there." Urso told her as he sat Ju down on the floor and scooped up Chimour. "First though lets check the damage." Urso said giving Chimour a good pat on the bottom and a gentle squeeze. "Oh someone's got an extra squishy bottom. Looks like someone's got a stinky lil dydee."

(Oh and Marcus. I realize you like playing the lil baby character and all but really it leaves for very little in the way of interaction. Part of the fun of an Adult Babyfur is the Adult part. That there's still chance for some good interactions and such. So if you could it'd be nice to see your character acting maybe a bit more like her age in some respects.)
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 pm

"Can I jst go watch TV or somethins...?" I dont wanna waste the diapee....I just sorta wanna eat and I'll be fine...." Anthony asked, twiddling with his hand paws, getting up, and wondering around a bit. He took a look around the room, and then just started wondering around, trying to see if he could make his way out of the room to explore while Ursa and Urso weren't looking.He sat down near the door, and looked at the ceiling, yawned, and stretched his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bebes In Toyland
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: