The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bebes In Toyland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:29 pm

"Okay then lets go get you changed!". Ursa cheered, as she took Anthony by the paw, and led him over towards the nearest changing table before soon picking him up, and laying him down onto it. "Also what kind of diapees does the little guy wanna be changed into?". Ursa asked curiously as she pulled down Anthony's plastic panties before soon having them off of him completely.

"Like I could give you some disposables with Rainbow Dash designs on the landing zone?". Ursa asked as she gathered up the changing supplies, soon undoing the safety pin, and pulling down the fronts of the three diapers. "Also if your baby clothes aren't the proper color then I can have them changed as well". Ursa said, taking up baby wipe in paw as she promptly began wiping down Anthony's front.

"Heh you know what for three layers of super bulky cotton diapers you didn't do a bad job soaking through". Ursa giggled as she continued wiping Anthony's front up. "You managed to soak through the first layer in only one solid wetting, and it takes most little cubs three to four to get the same level of dampness". Ursa said, elevating Anthony's backside before putting the used wipes aside, and before getting some new ones out as she now began to gently clean up Anthony's messy little backside.

And so a few minutes of hard work later and Ursa had wiped his bottom clean, smiling warmly down at him as she disposed of the used wipes, took the messy cloth diapers out from underneath him, and as she quickly used her magic to clean those diapers before folding them up, and sticking them back underneath the changing table.

"Daaaaaddy!!!". Chimour whined, his blush increasing when Urso checked his diaper. "I'm not a baby, I can tell you when I need changing...". Chimour said, blushing as he waited for the nipple of his next bottle to be plopped into his furry little maw.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

"Awwww daddy knows that but sometimes little ones get preoccupied and they have such good diapers they might not realize exactly how wet they are." Urso told you with a warm smile before plopping the bottle into your muzzle to let you drink it down.

Bryon meanwhile got up from the spot on the floor he'd been sitting on and started to walk about the Nursery though still keeping the others in sight as he took in the setting trying to get himself familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Anthony blushed brightly as he was being changed, but made no effort to resist during it. When asked what he'd like, he just mumbled. "I like what I had on...just...not as thick please...." He stared at the ceiling for a moment before asking, trying to sound innocent and dumb. "Or could I just wear training pants....? So I can still use the potty when I remember to.....pllleeeeaaaassseeeee?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Ju-saami needed to get off the changing table, but first is looking around to see everyone in the nursery. She finds the surroundings to be very appealing, if not comforting. As she snuggles her teddy bear more, she feels warm softness from it rubbing against one side of her face. She couldn't wait for more of the fun to start.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:59 am

"Sorry little guy, but no". Ursa said, tussling his headfur a little as she then materialized him up another cloth diaper. "Also I hope you don't mind but this diapers a good bit thicker then the others... I'm only putting one on you so it won't be as hard to get around, but if you say soak yourself again like how you did last time this diaper will be able to handle it" Ursa said as she folded the diaper, elevated his backside, and slipped it underneath him before threading his tail through the hole in the back.

"So then little guy, do you want me to get you anything? A teddy bear perhaps? Another pacifier?". Ursa asked since she saw how he spat his last one out. "You gotta tell me these things so that I can make your stay here with us more enjoyable...". Ursa said as she powdered up her paws, and began to powder up Anthony's front.

"...Like I still dunno why you spat out your pacifier since I know you liked it... Wrong color maybe?". Ursa asked, as she elevated his backside, and moved onto powdering his bottom. "I know that to some degree you enjoy this, I just wish that you'd let yourself show it... Just look at all your friends, they're all enjoying themselves, even Chimour now that Urso's blocked off those repressed, and painful memories of his... You're the only one not having fun". Ursa said as she laid his bottom back down before taking the three sides of his diaper, and before pinning the diaper firmly in place.

"Now then can you be a big boy for mama, and step on into your plastic panties for her?". Ursa giggled as she picked up Anthony, and stood him back up onto the ground, holding his Rainbow Dash themed plastic panties open for him to step into.

"Tanks" Chimour said, giggling a little as he began to drink up, his stomach growling when he was around half-way finished. "...Daddy... I have to, um... Poopy...". Chimour said, using that word for lack of a better one, his face burning bright red at the thought of doing that in his diaper.

(Also I won't be here later tonight guys, my big brother's picking up tonight, and bringing me over to his place so that I can hang out with him this weekend)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:54 am

"Oh you do? Well then you just go poopie then baby. That's what your diapers are there for. It's Ok daddy doesn't mind changing his lil one's poopie diapers." Urso told Chimour with a warm fatherly smile rubbing his lower stomachache gently knowing the lil bat might need a little bit of encouragement to do so.

Meanwhile Bryon found a bucket of legos and sat down with them smiling softly at the crinkle as he did sat down. He looked at the others still being seen too by caretakers only him and Ju were about now. So Bryon decided to occupy himself while he waited with some fun and began building a rocket ship out of the legos.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:02 pm

"But....no fair...I dont wanna use diapers....I feel stupid...and yucky and bleh...its just weird....!" Anthony complained, pouting a bit, as he reluctantly walked into the plastic pants and just stood there waiting, with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:34 am

"Diadees fun!" Ju-saami interjected happily under her pacifier with a giggle. She sat up and bounces the teddy bear on her knee. She feels some soft padding in her diaper and the changing table's padded top and thinks that it reminds her when she's on her little sky-blue blankie when she was baby. Right now, she doesn't know what will happen now, but she does still know what Ursa told her about what it is, but first, she looks for someone to play with to pass the time. Since Byron was the one seen playing, she held her arms up at Ursa. That and she's feeling a bit hungry for milk.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Mon May 21, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:09 am

"Well don't because you're not stupid...". Ursa said as she pulled the plastic panties snuggly over Anthony's extra thick diaper before hugging him tightly in her embrace. "You're mama's little pride, and joy, and you can do no wrong...". Ursa said, pickng Anthony up, and holding him tightly to her chest for a few minutes before giving him a peck on the forehead, and before standing him back up.

"Now then go be a good boy, and play with BRYON, it's time I got Ju-Saami off of the table". Ursa said as she promptly did just that, picking her up before standing her back up around where she stood Anthony up. "So babies how about we have some cookies, and milk for a little snack then?". Ursa asked, smiling warmly at them all as she materialized up three baby bottles of milk, and a silver platter of home made cookies.

"Daaaaddy!!!". Chimour whined, Urso's gentle messaging of his tummy making his bowels feel looser then normal, almost as if Urso's touch was stripping Chimour of his potty-training. "St-stop, pwease!". Chimour said pleading from behind the nipple of his baby bottle as he started losing all control, eventually, and rapidly filling the back of his diaper like a new-born infant.

And so Chimour pushed it all out into his seat of his diaper, his diaper buldging to a ridiculous extent as he just kept pooping his pants, his cheeks lighting up like red-hot pokers from the humiliation.

"D-daddy...". Chimour said, tears having welled up in his eyes, his lower lip trembling in frustrated humiliation.

(Also Lig I'm thinking that even though Chimour's super embarrassed by pooping his pants deep down inside he kinda likes the feeling of a filled diaper, so I mean don't have Urso change him just yet)

Last edited by Chimour on Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reason deleted)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:12 pm

(For the record guys my character's name is Bryon in this one. I keep using it every post so people don't forget.)

Bryon looked up from his rocket ship which was about half done by now and looked between what was happening with Anthony and Chimour respectively. He smiled a bit at Anthony's lil antics wondering when he'd come around to all this. At least Ju had already. Chimour was coming along though still obviously not there yet.

"That's a gooood baby." Urso smiled as he slowly stopped rubbing Chimour's belly as the lil sissy bat filled the seat of his diaper. "Doesn't that feel so much better? You don't have to hold it and can just relax. And even being a lil squishy back there isn't so bad huh?" Urso asked knowing what the lil bat really thought in the back of his mind gently rubbing the seat of Chimour's diaper careful not to squish the contents just yet.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:10 pm

"I can't walk in this thing....!" Anthony whined, waddling. "Its way to obvious, get me outta this, or just...something less thicker, or I'll WALK home! b!"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yay!" cried Ju-saami, jumping for joy at the sight of cookies and milk. That action, of course, had caused her pacifier to be out of her mouth and dangling on her shirt. "Can Mommy pwease ba-ba feed me afta we had cookies?" She couldn't wait to get her toun... I mean her hands on a few of those freshly-baked cookies Ursa "made" for them.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm

"Sure thing sweetie". Ursa said, smiling warmly at all of them as she gave everyone, excluding Chimour, a couple of cookies, these spiked with a few more weeds from the garden. "You can have some later after Urso's done burping you okay dearie?". Ursa asked Chimour, giggling a little at his blushiness.

"Okay mommy...". Chimour said, his face still as red as a tomato, but by now he wasn't on the verge of tears anymore.

"Okay! Now moving onto you... I'm not going to bother explaining myself again little guy, and well you wouldn't be able to walk home even if you could get out of this house since it's kinda well...". Ursa said, trailing off a little. "Toyland is in another dimension sweetie, no way to simply walk out of here". Ursa said, sighing a little since Anthony wasn't making any progress.

"...Also daddy y-you're right, it's not all that bad...". Chimour said, blushing a little more as he adjusted to it. "Oh and when you change me can I have something that matches my outfit better?". Chimour asked, blushing a little more since this would be the first time anyone's changed his dirty diapers in like forever.

(Also for the curious those cookies are spiked with tasteless urinary, and fecal laxitives, and for Anthony he's probably also got some sort of sedative in his two... Not saying you have to Light, but if you want to can have your character act as if he's come to terms with it, or he's alot more mellow, ectera since the idea's there if you wanna use it...)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:54 pm

"Ooo cookies and milk!" Bryon grinned as he rose to his feet and scampered over to the tray where they all were crinkling with each step. He picked up a few cookies and munched on them not noticing a thing only stopping to take a drink from the bottle which again seemed relatively normal too him.

"That a boy. Sure we can get you changed into something matching your cute lil outfit." Urso told Chimour as he patted him on the back gently to get a burp up and then sat him on his knee with a squish and started bouncing him lightly. "But a change can wait if you wanna enjoy snack time first. We've got great baby powder here so your in no danger of a rash anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:02 am

Anthony eyed the cookies, and picked one up, eating it."Hm.....this is actually....really good...." He mumbled, quickly eating the others, and then picked up the bottle and sighed, but still drank out of it anyways. "There...." He mumbled, belching.

"I eat way to quick......" He muttered to himself, waddling over to a small ball, and picked up in his paw, and started tossing it in the air to entertain himself.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:11 am

Ju-saami crawls on up to the plate on all fours and picks up a cookie in both hands. Gleefully, she opens her mouth, sticks the cookie in and chews half of it up with her mouth closed, savoring every scrummy bite. She takes another cookie and starts eating another before finishing up the other half of the cookie she already had in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:39 am

"Daaaaddy... Must you bounce me on your knee when I'm messy?". Chimour asked, unable to keep himself from giggling a little as Urso kept it up. "I mean you're just making it harder on yourself now come time for changing me...". Chimour said, blushing a little more as his stomach growled.

"Oh dear... Looks like someone needs his snack time ASAP!". Ursa giggled as she handed a couple of cookies to Chimour. "There, and if you're still hungry after that then supper time isn't that far away anyways so...". Ursa giggled, tussling the sissy-bat's head-fur around.

"Thanks mommy!". Chimour said, a small blush growing across his face again as he gleefully devoured his cookies.

"Anyways cubs do you wanna watch something on the television? We get every channel here in Toyland". Ursa said as she picked up the nearby remote.

"Um can we watch... No, nevermind...". Chimour said blushing a little since he knew only himself, and Anthony would want to watch that anyways.

(Basically Chimour wants to watch My Little Pony : Friendship Is Magic, but won't speak up about it since he doesn't want to come right out, and admit that he likes that show)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:03 pm

"Oh Papa bear knows that. I don't make a squished full diaper to change." Papa bear said lightening up a bit on the bouncing as you ate the cookies knowing full well what was in them and what the effects would soon be.

"TV sounds good. Hmmmm. Not sure what ta watch though. Guess we should go with something cubby. Maybe CareBears but then again I still haven't seen that My lil Pony series that's gotten so popular. Guess we could watch an ep or two of that." Bryon shrugged as he finished off his bottle contently and then ate his last cookie.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

"Yeah...that'd be nice......" Anthony smiled, kinda excited that they'd be watching a show he liked. "And can I have a soda, Miss....?" Anthony asked.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:14 pm

After getting done with the last cookie in her hand, Ju-saami takes another cookie, but instead of eating it, she breaks it in half and puts it back on the plate and then eats the other half. Being done with her share of cookies, she picks up a baby bottle and held it at Ursa and said in a really baby-cute tone and sounding baby-cute, "Ba-ba."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:37 pm

"Okay then, and sure thing little guy!". Ursa giggled as she turned the television on, and changed it to the appropriate channel before promptly handing Anthony a sized-up sippy cup filled with dr. pepper. "Alrighty lets see to you then now sweetie". Ursa giggled, picking up Ju-Saami before sitting down with her on the nearest couch, the nipple of her bottle promptly being plopped down firmly into her mouth.

"Oh well okay...". Chimour said, trailing off as he stared transfixed at the television, his concentration on the show ever unfaltering even as he gave his diaper another solid soaking due to the cookies effect.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Urso smiled at the look on Chimour's face as he stared transfixed on the TV screen. He gave the lil pink clad bat a pat on the head as he leaned back a bit watching the Show with the cubs.

Bryon meanwhile turned around and sat there on the floor leaning back against the couch as he watched My Lil Ponies for the first time. He smiled a bit seeing a bit of what everyone had always said about the show but not really feeling that same rabid connection to it that most seemed to. But he didn't really mind it too much.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:30 am

Anthony sighed, having to drink out of a sippy cup made him feel stupid, but he put up with it, and took a few sips, enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Ju-saami sat there, nursing with her head resting her head on Ursa's hand. She feels like she doesn't want to move one inch from her, even while she's sucking up some of the milk from her bottle, feeling like an infant in her mother's arms, something she has learned to adore so much that she looks up at her all warmly while wiggling her toes as this go on.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm

"So then cubbies what do you all want for supper? I'll ask you what you want later Ju-Saami seeing as how you're a little busy right now". Ursa laughed as she continued bottle-feeding her.

"Umm... I don't really know... Pizza, chicken, chineese? There's just to many to choose from...". Chimour said, his consciousness still mostly invested into the show, this being the first episode which introduced all of the main characters. "...Um daddy... Can I have Pinkie Pie designs on my next diaper? ...She's the pink pony, and one of my favorites, and well she'll match up better then any of the others since my next diaper will be pink...". Chimour said, his face glowing red with embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bebes In Toyland
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: