The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bebes In Toyland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Ju-saami was sat on the floor as she stretches her arms and legs a bit. She looked around for something to do while she waits to be changed and finds a sketch pad. Crawling there with her diaper sloshing about in her sleepers to pick it up and open it, she finds this an opportunity needed to help make up for what happened between her and Ursa last night. She takes out a few crayons and begins to do some drawing.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:49 pm

"I-I know I shouldn't have to apologize for it daddy, but I'm sorry for filling my diaper so much... I-it just wouldn't stop coming out...". Chimour said, his face as red as a cherry with the back of his diaper filled to capacity.

"Oh? Can't be to much of a surprise if it smells this strong can it little guy?". Ursa asked as she lifted up Bryon, and gave his messy bottom a firm patting to gauge how big of a mess he had made in his diaper. "Well thanks for the gesture anyways". Ursa giggled as she carried Bryon towards the nearest changing table prior to setting him down, and prior to snapping her fingers, thusly stripping him of his sleeper.

And so with a gentle push on his bare chest she laid him down, taking the pacifier he had slept with last night up prior to causually plopping it into his mouth as she began changing him by promptly popping the tapes on his dirtied diaper.

"Ho boy... Looks like someone sure did a number on his cute widdwe dydee wydees last night huh?". Ursa teased, giggling as she held the front of his diaper up to act like a sheild prior to lowering it down as she then began to wipe up his soggy pelvic fur. "So what'd you dream about then baby butt?". Ursa asked curiously as she continued wiping up Bryon's front prior to finishing, and before taking more wipes up in paw as she promptly elevated his messy backside, and began to wipe his bottom up.

"I don't have dreams very often myself, but when I do occasionally have em they tend to be lots of fun". Ursa said as she soon finished wiping up Bryon's smelly backside, placing the used wipes into the used diaper after taking it out from underneath Bryon's bottom, and before balling the diaper up as she then promptly threw it away into the nearby diaper pail.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:52 pm

"Awww what you saying sorry for huh? You did a doody in your diaper. That's what it's there for. Absolutely nothing wrong with that." Urso told Chimour as he nuzzled the baby bat's tummy as he laid him on the changing table. "Now then lets get daddy's lil lady in a nice dry dydee." Urso said as he snapped his fingers vanishing the sleeper and then began to untape the dirty diaper. "Phew. Looks like someone's an expert stinker." he said after taking the diaper down once he was sure Chimour was finished. Urso then grabbed some wipes and started to clean up the little bat. "So what did you dream about? Oh and Ok but expect me to check you in a lil while Anthony." Urso said knowing that cubs usually wound up being wet enough to need a change not long into the morning or made a stinker.

"Hehehe. Yup I did do a number on my dydees. Number one and number two." Bryon giggled as he laid back on the changing table as he was being cleaned up and changed. "And I had great dreams! Sorta. They were like memories of when i was lil and all through out when I was growing up to now but there was one big difference. See I got potty trained when I was close to four. But in the dreams I stayed in diapers the whole time and it was just as normal and stuff as could be. it was super cool!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 pm

"mm.,.? Oh...okie, daddy!" Anthony said, before hearing his stomach growl =. "Guess I must be really hungry..." He giggled, and stood up, wandering around the room, trying not to fall on his rump. 'Yeesch...I don't know how and why I'm acting like this but....I kinda like it.....alot....."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Ju-saami went on drawing with the crayons available, beginning on stick figures and then making happy faces on both herself and on Ursa in the picture. It's been a while before Ju-saami has ever drawn this way. This was indeed sparking some old memories of when she was that young when learning to draw, especially for someone she cares about.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

"I-I know daddy... It's just so much though, and well I don't wanna be a burden...". Chimour said, blushing horribly as Urso continued changing him, giggling a tiny bit when Urso called him a "little lady". "And I um dreamt about a place here in Toyland! I was in diapers ofcourse, but besides that I guess I was playing dress up". Chimour giggled, still blushing a little as he said that.

"Also I'd like my diapers to have Pinke Pie designs on the landing zone again, and I'd also like balloon, streamer, and present themed patterns all over the front, and back". Chimour said.

"Heh well I'm glad to hear it! Potty training is vastly over-rated anyways, and mommy's little babies just don't need it, oh no they don't!". Ursa cheered as she materialized up another moderately thick plastic backed diaper with baby looney toon designs on the landing zone. "Anyways it's diapee time!" Ursa giggled as she unfolded the diaper, lifted up Bryon's bottom, and slid the diaper into place prior to threading his tail through the hole in the back, and before laying his bottom gently back down.

And so after that Ursa materialized up a canister of baby powder, shook some into her left paw, and promptly began to rub it into Bryon's pelvic region, taking great care to do so as gently as possible. Eventually she decided to move onto Bryon's bottom, and well once she had finished up with that she laid his bottom back down, brought the front of the diaper up, and lovingly taped it on around his waist before giving his now diapered front a congradulatory pat.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

"Uh huh! Who needs da potty when you've got the bestest thing. A nice thick diapee." Bryon grinned as he laid there being powdered up nicely. He gave a content sigh as he felt his bottom lowered back onto the fresh diaper and giggled a bit at the pat once it'd been taped up securely. "Ah nice fresh diapee. Thanks Mommy." Bryon told Ursa as he sat up and held his arms up to her to be let down.

"You're not a burden in fact your the exact opposite of one. Ursa and me love taking care of cubs of all ages." Urso told Chimour as he finsiehd wiping the baby bat up and snapped his fingers materializing the requested diaper. "And there you have it. A cute Pinkie Pie diaper with balloons, streamers and presents for Daddy's Lil Lady." Urso said as he slid it into place and grabbed some powder and went about rubbing it in gently front and back before bringing the diaper up between Chimour's legs and taped it up securely before letting Chimour down. "There we go Princess all nice and changed. Now you go play." Urso said giving Chimour a gentle pat on his padded bottom. "Ok Ju come on Over it's your turn sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 pm

(Ignore and skip)

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : too early)
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Anthony, getting bored, wondered out of the room, trying to find something to entertain him. "Mornings are so boring....."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:13 pm

After finishing the drawing, Ju-saami crawled on over to Ursa and said, reaching for Urso, "I learned a new word, Daddy." Her diaper slosh and crinkle a bit on the way over to him. The moment her turn came up, she couldn't wait to be changed as shown from her eagerness. Her bright, cheerful face brightens in front of him with the jest of that. Her big issue, however, is making sure he doesn't end up like Ursa, nearly drained.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction made)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm

"Don't mention it little guy". Ursa giggled as she picked Bryon up, and let him back down onto the floor. "Now then I've decided that today me, and Urso would show you around Toyland alittle, but before that maybe you could go play with your little sis over in the play pen some?" Ursa asked curiously, Chimour blushing a little since he was just thinking about doing something like that.

"Y-yeah big brother lets go play! I mean Urso still needs to change Ju-Saami, and Anthony'll probably be watching tv, or something...". Chimour said as he made his way over to his crib and picked his pink bunny plush back up.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:10 pm

"Oh you did? Well feel free to tell daddy what you learned." Urso said setting her down on the changing table. With a snap of his fingers her sleeper vanished and he untaped the diaper and started to wipe her up humming a bit to himself as he did so.

"Sure! Sounds fine with me. Hehe. Actually was wondering what that'd be like so I'm happy." Bryon nodded up to her before looking to Chimour with a grin and gave him a hug. "Awww don't mention it lil sis that's what big bros are for." Bryon told him as he broke off the hug and then realized he should probably get his plush too which he did in short order. "Okay Mommy lead the way to the playpen."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 am

Anthony made his way to the TV, and sat down in front of it, grabbing the remote and flicking through the channels, trying to find something interesting to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Awaiting to have that acknowlaged, Ju-saami perked up as she kicks her feet up and down this whole time. She feels the need of telling Urso since he's the only grownup nearby. Smiling big and cuddling her teddy bear real close, she then said at the cutest tone she could muster, "Da-da!"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

"Sure thing little guy!" Ursa giggled as she took both Bryon, and Chimour by the paws and walked them over through the living room, and into a different room filled with baby toys. "This is the play room, so just pick out a toy or two from the pile, and I'll have you both secured into of the play pen over yonder". Ursa said as she pointed over towards a very infantile looking, very spacious play pen in the corner.

"Okay mommy!". Chimour said as he picked out a bucket of legos, and a big red rubber ball before casually walking into the play pen in question.

"Okay then now you pick something out Bryon since once you do that you can make your way into the play pen, and then I'll close, and lock the door behind the two of you". Ursa said, giggling to herself a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"Oh very cute." Urso smiled commented as he finished wiping her up and slid a fresh diaper into place. With a puff of powder he rubbed in nicely he then taped Ju's fresh diaper back up and sat her back down on the floor. "There ya go all set." With that said Urso turned his attention to Anthony. "Well if you don't need a change yet lil buddy your welcome to go on into the play room with Chimour and Bryon and play if your bored. I'm sure the three of you along with Ju can come up with something fun."

"Oh nice. I like the play room." Bryon smiled as he scampered over and picked two things. A second bucket of Legos because two of them was always better than one and a Transformers toy as well. With his toys picked out he scamperred along after Chimmour into the playpen.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:55 pm

"Theres nothing on....." Anthony mumbled, still flicking through all the channels, now laying down on couch. He eventually stopped flicking through the channels and iving up on trying to find ,a show he actually enjoyed, stopped on a childrens show, and zoned out, getting lost in his thoughts. After a few minutes, he was brought out of his thoughts when he began to of fill the back of his diaper, with no hesitation or resistance, and after realizing that, he blushed immensely, and whined a bit, and called out in a worried and quietly at first, but progressively got louder, "Mama...Daddy...!?"

(And sorry for the wait, been a bit busy with my games recently, so I haven't been on the internet much, besides for music and other things I'd do in a five minute period)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

(And I am waiting for my disc drive to be repaired or replaced before I could be back here.)

Ju-saami looks over at Anthony and observes his predicament for a bit.She can't help but feel for him a bit. She crawled to him and is now doing the best to provide comfort for him, hoping their plush parents would come to his aid.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 am

"Okay then have fun you two! I think I can hear little Anthony calling out for me". Ursa giggled as she closed the little playpen door, and locked them in there before then making her way into the living room.

"So what'cha wanna play first big brother? Like I was thinking maybe we could build a village with our legos, and act out the lives of the lego people living there...". Chimour said as he tried tossing some ideas around.

"Anyways what seems to be the...". Ursa said, trailing off when she picked up on the smell. "Hmm... Did he?". Ursa giggled as she promptly picked up Anthony, holding him close to her as she gave his messy bottom a firm pat-down.

"Aaaaw... Looks like somebody's a widdwe poopy pants!". Ursa giggled, scrunching her nose up a little with her left paw, as she continued holding Anthony to her chest with her right. "So what do you wanna be changed into then little guy?". Ursa asked, giggling as she made her way towards the nearest changing table where she promptly laid him down, squishing his mess a little in the process.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:26 pm

"Oooo that sounds like fun. But maybe after we play out there lives a bit we could have a monster attack with our plushies and they could fight in the city and knock down a few buildings but then become friends and fix things before leaving and stuff." Bryon suggested rattling off the idea as it came to him.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Anthony whined quiet, finally repling, 'I gess the same as yesterday? I dunnu...." He mumbled, sitting there patiently.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Ju-saami pokes at her diaper a bit and giggles from it's crinkling. She loved wearing cloth diapers a whole lot, but is giving disposables a go for now.The hedgehog girl lays on her back, grabbing her toes and playing with them a little. She then rolled over and sat on her diapered bottom near Ursa and Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:38 am

(Okay guys well I may be going over to my big brother John's place later today, so if I do go, which I probably will, then atleast now you'll know why you won't hear anything else from me til Sunday night!)

"Cloth it is then!". Ursa giggled as she materialized up another super thick cloth diaper, and promptly un-did the lock on Anthony's plastic panties, pulling them down to reveal the big wet spot he had left on his diaper. "Aaaw... He soaked through ever layer it seems". Ursa giggled as she prodded Anthony's soggy little front some before soon undoing the safety pins as she brought the front of the diaper down, and began cleaning him up with freshly materialized baby wipes in paw!

"Hehe sounds good to me!". Chimour giggled as he went about building the town, taking care to keep all the colors, and different lego types symmetrical, and neat looking as he built. "Um... Got any more square white legos there big brother?". Chimour asked, one piece away from finishing an all white lego building.

"Phew... That was alot of work, but at the very least I'm guessing you feel much better now huh?". Ursa asked as she brought the front of Anthony's new cloth diaper up, and pinned it snuggly to his waist.

(Sorry Anthony but I'm not really in the mood to rp, so I just skipped to the part of the changing scene where Ursa is finished cleaning you up, has the diaper underneath you, has you powdered up, etc. since I didn't feel like typing it all out tonight)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 pm

(IMPORTANT UPDATE! : ...Yeah I live in Louisianna and my place of residence (Sorrento Louisianna) was just listed on the television as possibly suffering through a flash flood soonish along with Gonzales, and everywhere else in the South-Eastern region of the state! So in light of this new news I HIGHLY doubt that John will still come over, and try to pick me up for the weekend, so yeah)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:22 am

"Yay!" Bryon cheered and happily helped to build the lego city humming some random tune that came to mind. He then nodded and handed over a bunch of His white legos. "There ya go lil sis. Oooo this is gonna be fun. hehe. I love those old monster movies like Godzilla. I always like making the voices for the monsters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bebes In Toyland
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: