The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bebes In Toyland

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 am

(Marcus just a heads up but when Lig's done changing Anthony's character (Like his diaper, not his clothes) Ursa is going to be shifting her focus back onto Bryon, and will put your character down so that she can change him, so I mean by then you may want to finish your second taco off).

"Hehe yeah I think I can manage a little race too, just let me finish my plate up real quick...". Chimour giggled as he picked up the pace, wolfing down his last two remaining tacos before topping it off with the rest of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:02 pm

"Pink Sleeper with baby blue patterns it is." Urso said carrier Anthony over to the changing table. He laid Anthony down gently so as not to rouse him. Urso removed the plastic pants and unpinned the soggy cloth diaper. He began to wipe the cub up with an expert paw, cleaning him front and bottom. Urso then slid two extra thick cloth diapers into place and powdered up Anthony's bottom good before he finally pinned the diaper up and slipped on a new pair of plastic pants. Lastly so as not to jostle Anthony any he simply pooffed the desired Sleeper onto him. "Alrighty lil guy your all set." Urso smiled as he picked Anthony back up. "Now then lets go pick out a crib."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Anthony was still drifting once he'd been changed, and managed to mumble, "Suwpwise me....", before he completely fell asleep, starting to suck his thumb(paw? xD).
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:51 am

Ju-saami should hurry and finish her taco. After seconds of grazing on it, she was able to finish her last bite. Now full, she wonders when are they gonna do what they have planned. That and she doesn't want to keep Bryon waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:54 am

"Now wasn't that tasty?". Ursa asked, giggling a little as she promptly set Ju-Saami back down onto the floor. "Also I'm sorry, but for now I have some very smelly bussieness that I must attend to". Ursa giggled as she got off of the couch, and made her way over to Bryon prior to picking him up in her soft, and fluffy teddy bear arms.

"Now then let's see what the damage is...". Ursa giggled as she gave Bryon's messy bottom a good patting. "Oh my my my! Such a big poopy for such a little cubby!". Ursa teased as she carried him over to the changing table, laying him down onto said table gently with a very audible squish coming from his messy diaper.

"Seriously though you are quite the expert of pooping your pants... Guess you must've had lots of practice huh?". Ursa giggled as she popped the tapes on Bryon's dirty diaper, slowly pulling down the front to give him plenty of time to get anything else out if there was anything else left. "So then this'll be the last diapee change of the night, well for you anyways... So I mean you may wanna choose carefully as to what you want on your night time diapee, you know as far as designs are concerned...". Ursa said as she materialized up a super thick plastic backed disposable, the landing zone blank, well for the time being anyways.

"Once you make up your mind I'll fill the landing zone in, well if you want to wear another disposable that is...". Ursa said as she materialized up some baby wipes, and promptly went to work on wiping Bryon's front up.

After awhile of wiping his front down Ursa placed the used wipes aside, took up some more, and lifted up his messy bottom as she then went about wiping up his messy little backside. Eventually she had finished that as well, removing the messy padding out from underneath his bottom as she promptly placed the used wipes inside, and balled it up, tossing it away into the nearest diaper pail as she scrunched up her nose comically with her left paw.

"Anyways... So what'll it be? Also what color do you want your sleeper, oh and should I throw in a pair of bunny ears to baby it up a little more for you?". Ursa asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Bryon blushed a giggled a bit as Ursa gently teased him as she picked him up and carried him to the changing table to be cleaned up. He giggled a bit at the squish sound his diaper made as he was laid down on it. "Hehehe. Yeah I guess I've had a lil practice filling a diapee back home." Bryon said with a smile and a light blush as his diaper was opened but held in place for a short time. Which was good as it turned out he did pee a little into it when the cool air hit him. He just laid back trying to relax as he thought about what he wanted on the landing zone of his diaper. After a little thought he made his decision. "Um for the diapee I think I'd like Bedtime Bear on it snoozing. Oh make that baby Bedtime Bear. As for a sleeper I'll take a dark blue one with starts all over. Hehe No bunny ears please."

Urso smiled gently rubbing Anthony's back as he laid him down in a wood colored crib and placed a teddy bear in the crib with him as he wasn't quite sure what Anthony would want and he could always transform it later on. After that he gave the sleeping cub a kiss on the forehead before tucking him in and raised the crib rail.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 am

(I'm gonna skip my turn. Can't really post as an asleep character and plus I dont feel well. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:22 am

Ju-saami crawled on to get to her shorts and get her diary out from her pocket. She opens it and gets a pencil out and is writing an update on how today has went so far.

"Well, it's getting late, but I'm still full of zip. I'm ready to play! *phew* I can hardly contain myself for any of this... It's like a dream come true; getting changed when needed, being bottle-fed and burped, more playtime with my online friends; all while being babied by Mommy and Daddy. Urso and Ursa makes the best parents ever, like my Dad (deceased) and my Mom. I hope this will be much more fun than now. Man, I need to try out one of them herbs Mommy offered that makes me regress mentally tomorrow. Once I do, I can hope to really be their baby. Anyway, I should have enough energy to race or something. I better wrap this up now. I think someone's coming.

-Ju-saami"

She puts her pencil back into her diary, closes her pocket book with a snap and puts it back in her shorts pocket. She crawls back over to Bryon.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 pm

"And so it shall be done! Also these diapers I materialized up are magic, like not only do the tapes magically lock the diaper snuggly in place, but with just a thought, and with the tiniest bit of pressure...". Ursa said, trailing off as the landing zone was filled in by baby bedtime bear snoozing away with his blankie. "I also threw a few stars, and a moon in around bedtime bear as well, you know just because I could squeze it in there, and well because I think it compliments the scene". Ursa said as she unfolded the diaper, lifting up Bryon's bare bottom as she slid it underneath him, threading his tail through the hole in the back before gently placing his bottom back down.

And so continuing right along Ursa took up the canister of baby powder, and powdered up her right paw, rubbing the powder into Bryon's pelvic fur just as gently as she could.

"Mmm... Doesn't that smell good widdwe guy?". Ursa giggled as she continued, soon finishing up as she promptly re-powdered her right paw, as she telepathically lifted Bryon's bottom up, and as she began to gently rub some more baby powder into his furry little tush. "Much better then stinky diapees, that's for sure huh?". Ursa giggled as she soon laid Bryon's bottom back down, having finished up with powdering him as she then brought the front of the diaper up, and taped it snuggly around his waist, the tapes once again changing color to dark blue.

"Anyways there you go little baby, all done". Ursa said, giggling warmly as she lovingly gave his thickly padded crotch a pat.

Last edited by Chimour on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Bryon laid there relaxing as he was being cleaned up and smiled as he saw the landing zone materialize the desired print on it. "Oh that's really neat. Hehehe. Looks perfect." Bryon nodded and blushed a bit as his bottom was lifted into the air to be wiped. He gave a deep content sigh as he was being powdered up. The familiar scent of the baby powder was always soothing and relaxing. Once he was all taped up he wiggled his tail a bit and sat up with a crisp crinkle. "Hehe. Wow these are thick!"

With Anthony taken care of Urso walked on over to Chimour and scooped him up into his arms. "Ok baby batty girl your next." Urso said giving Chimour's bottom a good pat. "Yup feels like someone's got a soggy bottom that's for sure. Well we'll have you nice and dry again in no time." Urso said as he laid Chimour down on the changing table and started to untape the soggy diaper. "Want the diaper design different this time?" Urso asked as he started to wipe Chimour up.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:05 pm

(We will just keep skipping Light's turn until his character awakes in the rp, so Marcus it's your turn)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:02 pm

(I hope he'll be alright by then.)

Ju-saami pokes Byron's diaper some. She loves the sweet sound of crinkles a whole lot. "Diadee go crinkie." she said to him as she giggled. She looked at her teddy bear and held it's muzzle at her ear. "What's that, Mr. Bear? ...Mr. Bear said he thing Byron look cute in dat. It so thick, like biggie cushion."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:15 pm

"Um well... How about a pink, sleeping, padded bunny on the landing zone of my diaper? ...Also I want the diaper all pink again, and well can I have a real light pink sleeper... With um bunny ears, and bunny like feet please...?". Chimour asked, blushing a little as Urso popped the tapes on his diaper, the cool air hitting him in just such a way that he found himselt wetting a little more into the diaper which Urso was now using as a sheild. "...Sorry bout that...". Chimour said, his face alight with embarrassment since he didn't mean to do that, like at all.

"Oh you think they're thick now? Just wait til I work my magic...". Ursa giggled as she lifted Bryon up, standing him back onto the ground before snapping her fingers as Bryon's diaper casually ballooned up to around three to four times the size it was before. "Now then once everyone's diapered appropriately we will begin, and Urso, and I will take our places on the other side of the living room". Ursa said.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 pm

"Hehe yeah they are kinda like a Cushion." Bryon told Ju-Saami and blushed a bit as his diaper expanded and ballooned out. "Hehe wows these really can get thick."

"Oh that's Ok." Urso nodded as he began to wipe Chimour up poofing into existence the fresh diaper. It didn't take him long to have Chimour cleaned up back and front. Next the powdered Chimour up good and slid the fresh thick diaper into place and taped it up securely. "There we go. Nice and fresh again in a nice thick diaper." Urso said letting Chimour down.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Eagerly clutching her teddy bear and sucking her thumb, Ju-saami giggled, "Is this race gonna be like us learning to take our first step, Mommy? I remember that I always had to have something close to hang on to when I learned to walk." Only what she may not have known is this is a wee bit different. There is a reason for wearing ridiculously thick diapers. This she will see soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 am

"Wow... These are thick...". Chimour said, blushing a little as he stood there. "I guess the extra thickness is for when we go to sleep huh?". Chimour asked, even though the answer was kinda obvious.

"Well duh!". Ursa giggled as she once again snapped her fingers, causing Chimour's diaper to balloon up to around four times it's original size. "Babies, especially big babies, tend to wet more heavily at night so the extra thickness is there to prevent any leakage". Ursa said, giggling at Chimour's embarrassment as he stood there looking down at his extra poofy diaper with his face a little redder then usual.

"Also dear just think of me, and Urso as the finish line. You'll all start on the other side of the room, and the first baby who makes it to me, and Urso first wins! Ofcourse we will also throw in a few prizes to make it more interesting". Ursa said.

"Ah okay... Um... And hey are we losing our potty training staying here with you guys, cuz I uh thought that wasn't til next month when we'd start the whole potty training process all over again...". Chimour said, blushing a little more since that'd explain why he had wet whilst Urso was changing him.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:11 pm

"Oooo Prizes? That sounds cool! What sort of prizes though?" Bryon asked curiously and then thought as Chimour was talking and nodded. "Yeah I noticed that too. I mean I thought we'd be loosing our potty skills over time from disuse. But I didn't know I was well until I felt the diaper getting warmer. And I didn't really have any warning at all when I um....pooped my diaper." Bryon said with a blush.

"Well you'll all be betting potty training if you want it at the end of the month but yes your already loosing the Potty training you started out with. This way you have the most time to enjoy your diapers and the full on cubby treatment. So don't you lil tykes pay that any mind. No need to worry about potty business for the time being. That's what me and Ursa are here for. Now I think we just need to get Ju changed or did you already do that hun?" Urso asked his wife after explaining things to them a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 am

"Ok, Mommy, who I love very, very much in the whole wide world, along with Daddy." said Ju-saami. She walks on to the other side of the room to get herself ready for the race with Urso and Ursa, waiting for Bryan and Chimour.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 am

(Okay guys! Well basically I'm going to be heading over to my big brother John's house tonight, and so I won't be here to take another turn by then... I'll be back online starting Sunday evening as per usual, and well although I'm almost one hundred percent sure that he'll be picking me up tonight something may very well come up, and so really I guess we'll just have to wait, and see until then!)

"Love you too sweetie, and well Urso she hasn't used her diaper any so I dunno if I should change her just yet since it'd be kinda awkward if it happened mid-change". Ursa said, prodding Ju-Saami's diaper a little to gauge wetness, and squishiness. "And as for the prizes you'll all each get something for participating. What that something is is entirely up to you". Ursa giggled.

"M-mommy?". Chimour asked, growing red in the face as he stood there, his legs spaced much farther apart then he'd of liked them.

"Yes dearie?". Ursa giggled.

"What about Anthony? ...Also what about that paci-mmph!". Chimour said as he was abruptly cut off by Ursa when she plopped a big, pink, girly, butterfly-shaped pacifier into his furry little maw.

"Oh he'll get something too, don't you worry". Ursa giggled as Chimour just stood there, his blush growing as he contently sucked his pacifier. "Now going back to what we were talking about before... Basically Bryon you can have some of our magical blank diapers to take home with you, a magical pacifier, like the one I just plopped into princess poopy pants little mouth over here, or well anything along those lines, and yes those diapers I was talking about do come in a package which holds an infinite amount of them". Ursa said.

"Mooooommy! I'm not poopy!". Chimour said, his face lighting up with embarrassment as the room suddenly got much bigger for him...

"Oh? Well I bet you'll be by the time you wake up tomorrow!". Ursa giggled, tussling the now pint-sized sissy's head fur.

"Wha da...". Chimour said, his face as red as a tomato as he sat there, his diaper acting like a bean bag chair.

"Magically regressing pacifiers, basically they turn you into a toddler". Ursa giggled as she took the pacifier from Chimour's mouth, and as he suddenly grew back up, his diaper obviously fitting much better now.

"I want one...". Chimour said, easing himself back up only to fall back down again onto his thickly padded rump. "...D-darnit". Chimour said, his face aflame with embarrassment once again.

"Well don't worry about it. Win, or lose you'll all get something!". Ursa giggled as she helped him back up onto his feet.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 pm

"Ooo an infinite package of magic diapers that change to whatever type you want. Oh I definitely want one of those." Bryon grinned rubbing his hands together as he waddled a lil closer and then saw the scene unfold with Chimour regressing to a toddler and then back up to his normal age. "Wow now that was pretty cool! Definitely want one of those too when I go home. It'd be really fun to play around with. Could spend some time as a real lil tyke. hehe."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 pm

When Ju-saami feels her diaper being felt by Ursa while seeing how little Chinour has gotten, she was hoping along with what she asked her about that she could also have what he just had that happened to him. She didn't mess up or wet her diaper yet. The idea of having infinite diapers is even appealing to Ju-saami. It'll be fun to have something like that when she goes around the house and especially when chatting or playing with her two friends online. "Oooh, Baby Ju wike it a whowe wot! I hope I also get to have my room to look like this. When I set foot in here, I think of Ma-ma an Da-da. An with them keeping us here like this, it's like we're all family."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 am

"Yeah we kinda are aren't we?". Ursa asked, smiling a little more broadly then she usually did. "Heh... It's funny but every other charge me, and Urso ever had ended up leaving us once the first two months were up, they all said that they needed to get back to their own lives back home even though they'd never have the kinda freedoms that they had over here thanks to judgemental parents, and other like-minded individuals...". Ursa said as she picked Ju-Saami up, promptly laying her down onto the nearest changing table.

"It's probably because they still felt like they had responsibilities to attend to back on earth mommy... That and they couldn't just throw everything away to stay here, and be cared for for the rest of their lives". Chimour said.

"Yeah I know... It's just that after those first two months I spent with them I never got to see any of the old familiar faces drop by for a visit or anything, and well it just makes me a little sad is all...". Ursa said as she popped the tapes on Ju-Saami's diaper, lightly wiping up her front and bottom just as a formality before slipping the diaper out from underneath her, and before slipping a new, thicker one into place. "So anyway... Basically at the end of the two months I'll make an offer, an offer asking if you'd like to be my little babies forever since you don't age here in Toyland, and I'd never say no to more cubbies living around the house". Ursa said as she began to powder Ju-Saami up vigorously.

"Huh... Well I'll deffinitely drop by for visits!". Chimour said.

"Would you please? It gets so lonely here, and well once I began babying you, and your friends I felt a bond between us... It happens with everyone me, and Urso baby since after changing a little cubby's dirty diapers so many times I can't help but feel like his, or her mommy". Ursa said as she finished powdering Ju-Saami up, and taped the diaper on snuggly. "Aaaand there you go! All clean, and ready for my inflation spell!". Ursa giggled as she picked Ju-Saami up, and stood her back onto the ground as her diaper started to balloon out to around four times it's normal thickness.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 pm

"Well I'm not sure about staying here forever. I dunno. But I definitely would keep dropping by for visits that's for sure." Bryon said thinking about the possibility of it and unsure wither he'd really want to abandon his old life for the eternal life of a toddler here. But he pushed the thought aside for now. After all he had 2 months to decide. "Anyway it looks like everybody's in a nice puffy diapee now. Race time."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 am

With it all said, Ju-saami have been thinking about it while being changed. It must be lonely for Urso to and Urso to be up here all by themselves when someone they care for leaves them. After what they did for them, she could stay, but she doesn't want to leave her friends behind, or be left behind ether. So, she'll be thinking about it for a time with no rush, not wanting to make her answer a hasty one.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:26 am

"Well even dropping by occasionally for a visit would be fine by me, and Urso... As I said before we never get any old familiar faces dropping by, or atleast it seems like never". Ursa said as she snapped her fingers, and as all three of the cubbies were transported to the other end of the room, opposite of the end of the room Ursa, and Urso were waiting at. "Also for now all the furniture has been sent off to somewhere else in the house to allow you three more room to race". Ursa giggled as she gave Urso a checkered flag.

"Wanna do the honours hun?". Ursa asked curiously as Chimour got into position, only to fall back down onto his thickly padded rump again.

"I-it never fails...". Chimour muttered, his face as red as a tomato as he slowly but surely got himself back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bebes In Toyland   Bebes In Toyland - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bebes In Toyland
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: